Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Emperor Remi Wise

Ddaug

Lord of Altera
Remi Wise
'Emperor Wise' 'Lord Wise' 'Father'
http://hollowworld.co.uk/forums/house-wise.502/

c8d1e0ba7d8c99bcf8aabf3361af9bc6.jpg

KEY INFORMATION:
Race: Silver Elf
Social Status: Emperor of the Wise Empire and Lord of House Wise.
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Height: 6'2
Weight: 160 lbs
Homeland: Arget Isles
Current Home: Aelmere

e7da7a789ed4a1ef1e1fc5cc18022531--elf-king-male-elf.jpg

Distinguishable marks:
Blue coat with gold markings. Wise family sigil imprinted on his clothes, often in red. Sometimes wears a golden crown, and is often surrounded by guards.

Last edited:

Ddaug

Lord of Altera
Relationships:

Family:
Father: Alexander Wise
Mother: Arcana Wise
Brothers: Asher Wise II, Peter Wise II
Sister: Mirabelle Wise
Wife: Elarinya Wise
Sons: Balatro Wise, Memnock Wise

Family info:
House Wise is a purely Silver Even family, priding itself on the achievements of its ancestors with each setting out to make their own legends. There is a fierce sense of family pride, often leading to complete shame and disattachment to those who disappoint or hope to leave the family. While Remi Wise claims and fully believes to be the child of Arcana and Alexander, he is in fact the son of Alexanders older brother, Simon. Alexander handed the House to Remi after his death, leading to arguments and squabble among the family.

Relations:
Arcana Wise: [Loved] "Love my mother. She's had so much hardship in her life, so she's become such a strong person. I look up to her and would do anything for her, but I feel sad that she left the family and denounced our name." Arcana

Alexander Wise: [Missed] "He made his mistakes. He was no perfect person, but he still achieved great things over a long and difficult life. I wish I saw him more growing up, but I thank him for giving me and my family such a great start in life. If only you were still here, father."

Asher Wise II: [Loving-Unsure] "My brother. He was my friend growing up as a boy, but ever since father died I haven't seen him much. I hope someday he'll return to help the family. I know he has hard feelings about not becoming Lord of the House. He's still my family, so I would welcome him with open arms." (Needs new player, let me know if interested!)

Mirabelle Wise: [Loving-Unsure] "My sister. She was always a bit stuck up, and left the family for some lover in Anhald. I haven't seen or heard from her since." (Needs new player aswell)

Peter Wise II: [Loved-Trusted] "My brother. Although you are the bastard of the family, I feel like you've been the only one to stand by my side and help fight for the family. I don't get to see you much as you govern things in the north, but I care and love you all the same." Djiboutian

Balatro Wise: [Loved-Unsure] "Your very existence rattled my life. I understand why you'd hated me, but I hope to make it up to you. You are my son and my family, and I want to help you succeed."

Memnock Wise: [Loved] "My trueborn son, you are destined for greatness. I will prepare you for the world which will one day be yours." Vincentius

Elarinya: [Loved] "You are my loyal companion. I trust you with the world, and can no longer imagine my days without you. I see a bright future with you, but am slow and careful with our relationship." StarWillow2000

Nwalme Fuvur: [Respected-Trusted] "You raised me as if you were my father. Helped teach me about the world, which you continue to do. This aside, I know you can be a tempered, tricky, and frustrating person. I still trust and care about you as if you were family. You're support has lead me to where I am today, without you I wouldn't have what I do." blargtheawesome

Lillium: [Respected] "You helped to raise me as a small boy, and even though I may not remember it, I will not forget that you are apart of my family because of it. You are a respectable leader, one which I am glad to call my friend and ally." Cukie1

Karn: [Trusted] "You are strange and different, and that's why I love you. You do things in your own way and I always respect your opinion and can trust in you. You are a trusted friend of mine." ironassassin

Thordil: [Trusted] "You are a strong and powerful man, stern and respecible. I am glad to call you my ally, and to work with you." Jazzper

Arianne: [Liked] "A nice and capable woman. I am unsure where her values lie, but someday I hope I may know her better, and her settlement can cooperate with Wise." Bobert

Cedlas: [Neutral] "You have betrayed me before, so I am careful with you. You are capable and Jax-blessed, so I am glad you are working to regain your trust." Swiftspear

Asero: [Trusted] "I'd like to know you better, but so far you've proven to be capable and trustworthy. I am glad to have you as a Warden of Wise." Electric

Maceo: [Liked-Unsure] "You are a good and honest warrior, and champion of your beliefs. I respect your drive, and am glad to call you a friend and ally. Though sometimes I question if your motives will come in the way of mine." BoredBrit

Sylleth: [Like] "Sweet little child, innocent and pure. Seems to be treated like a baby by her caretakers, and she'll act like one until otherwise. I'd like to see her visit my lands and give my son company, perhaps even have a proper raising in Aelmere." Angel

Adiella: [Unsure] "I am not sure how to feel about you. You remind me of someone I used to know, and have served my family well so far. I want to trust you, but I doubt where your alliegence truly lies." bettemus99

(Still lots to do, but I'm lazy. If you'd like a relation just let me know!)

Last edited:

Vincentius

A miserable little pile of secrets
Lore Staff
Lover
Hero
Staff
Vinsintius
Vinsintius
Lover
*A sewer grate is lifted, and a pair of eyes peek out.*
looks like your family tree is in need of an update, buddy.

Ddaug

Lord of Altera
Finally did some updates and fixed things. Lots more to add but it's all up to date. Let me know if you'd like me to add your characters to relations.