Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Removed from Whitelist?

Haroall

Lord of Altera
Hey,

As you know I have been playing for a long long time, I cannot talk or anything now that I return.

Haroall used to be my username it is now Lucintes? Could that be the problem?

Thanks in advance. :)

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
I believe after 6 month inactivity you are de-whitelisted. You most likely have to submit another application.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
This is the case now, at least, even if it wasn't how it worked in your last absence. Lots of things change so we like players to have a refresher - I'm afraid you'll have to re-submit a whitelist application.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Whitelists are generally looked over and approved/declined in the same day of posting, unless mentors are busy.

Haroall

Lord of Altera
Well I am not rewriting my application. Sorry. I think it's very unreasonable, just look at how many things both me and Memaaike have done in this server only to come back and find us to get the "Your an old member but we don't care" threatment.

Thanks for your time though. Goodbye.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Well I am not rewriting my application. Sorry. I think it's very unreasonable, just look at how many things both me and Memaaike have done in this server only to come back and find us to get the "Your an old member but we don't care" threatment.

Thanks for your time though. Goodbye.
Apologies if you felt re-writing an application is a threatment. Some folks may have not been unwhitelisted in the past because they may have been looked over by the one in charge of unpexing players, or your activity was decent enough to not go over the 6 months. The 6 months de-whitelistment has always been the rule, and I intend to keep it so that players on our server stay active. Our world has to keep developing and moving on for us to keep going. We also ask players to re-apply so that they can adjust to the new rules and new lore that's been set in place. A lot can change in 6 months.

I'm sorry to see you go, but I thank you for the time and memories you've had here and you and Connie have given to the community :)