Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Renting Property in Storm's Landing

D

Dark Auras

Kamaoe

Hey! I already talked to you a bit on skype about payment and also paying a large chunk in advance...I've tried several time to log on and pay you but keep getting kicked...does anyone else have this problem lately? Nothing has changed with my internet provider so I'm not sure why its letting me log on..then lagging, then kicking me off. Doesn't seem to matter even if I turn settings low and take off Conquest...would love to pay you somehow! :heart:
It may be longer-than-normal connection from where you are right now to where we are hosted in Canada. Will PM

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
-IGN(s): solusrequiem/server
-Character Name(s): ICly, it'll be a rock shop. :')
-Build Area: Mid Level
-Build Code: 001F
-Intended Use: An NPC's shop- for OOC and Lore use. Server will sustain it.

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
-IGN(s): solusrequiem/server
-Character Name(s): ICly, it'll be a rock shop. :')
-Build Area: Mid Level
-Build Code: 001F
-Intended Use: An NPC's shop- for OOC and Lore use. Server will sustain it.
You don't know how happy rock shops make me. I'll swap signs and put it on the list after I get off work tonight.

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
As we all know, rent's due the 30th of every month. Failure to pay by the 30th or get in contact with me about your payment will result in the loss of rented properties.
I'm still holding possessions, and if anyone wants to collect those, please contact me.
The following people owe rent for May. Payment can be made to Warwolf (Warwolf1), Ayda (Asirel_Luik), or Kamaoe (Kamaoe)

Kenna
Rang3r0wns94
Ced
Smurf
Elz
StarWillow2000 [Paid!]
Cukie1 [Paid!]
JoeJoe
ShaolinPunk
Pysir
Rossu
Antilogy (Slums market stalls)
TyoungBD
NIAH (Black market stall) [Paid!]
Firegirl

Last edited by a moderator:

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
At this point I'm making more than I'm receiving radiants-wise and am considering pulling my shop. Are properties in really high demand, or is rent just high anyways?

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
At this point I'm making more than I'm receiving radiants-wise and am considering pulling my shop. Are properties in really high demand, or is rent just high anyways?
Rent went up after Brian left, afaik.

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
I haven't messed with the rent prices since taking over. If there were more interest if there were lower prices, I might look into repricing. For this month at least, the prices will stay where they're at.

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
I haven't messed with the rent prices since taking over. If there were more interest if there were lower prices, I might look into repricing. For this month at least, the prices will stay where they're at.
I'm gonna be busy and probably unable to get on to make the payment until early next week. Is that ok?

Ruu Darling

ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎
Aware Single
Legend
Retired Staff
RuuDarling
RuuDarling
Single
As we all know, rent's due the 30th of every month. Failure to pay by the 30th or get in contact with me about your payment will result in the loss of rented properties.
I'm still holding possessions, and if anyone wants to collect those, please contact me.
The following people owe rent for May. Payment can be made to Warwolf (Warwolf1), Ayda (Asirel_Luik), or Kamaoe (Kamaoe)

Kenna
Rang3r0wns94
Ruu
Ced
Smurf
Elz
StarWillow2000 [Paid!]
Cukie1 [Paid!]
JoeJoe
ShaolinPunk
Pysir
Rossu
Antilogy (Slums market stalls)
TyoungBD
NIAH (Black market stall) [Paid!]
Firegirl
I've 0 need for mine anymore.

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
I'll be on to pay within the next few days for a few months.

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
IGN(s): BoredBritishGuy, Gott_Mit_Uns
-Character Name(s): William Lydel
-Build Area: Docks
-Build Code: 013D
-Intended Use: Warehouse for thievery RP to take place in.

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
IGN(s): BoredBritishGuy, Gott_Mit_Uns
-Character Name(s): William Lydel
-Build Area: Docks
-Build Code: 013D
-Intended Use: Warehouse for thievery RP to take place in.
Done

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
The following people owe rent for May. Payment can be made to Warwolf (Warwolf1), Ayda (Asirel_Luik), or Kamaoe (Kamaoe). If you make a payment, please take a picture and link it below so that we can make sure you keep your property.

Kenna
Ced
Smurf [Has already spoke to, just tagging as a reminder. ]
Antilogy [Slums market stalls]
TyoungBD
Lady Irene

Last edited:

Been busy irl, case in court of appeals. I'll pay and pay a few months in advance.
Thanks