Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Renting Property in Storm's Landing

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
-IGN(s): DisManagement
-Character Name(s): Amelia Greesh
-Build Area: Mid-Level? I think? It's on the edge of the wall to the main part of the city.
-Build Code: 003F
-Intended Use: Paper-maker for now! :)

Also for the same character can I get this market stall?
-Build Area: Dock Level. That's what it says on the sign
-Build Code: 004D
-Intended Use: Likely a shop of some kind!
Alright, you've been added to the rent list and to the region. c:

NintyStar

Lord of Altera
NintyStar
NintyStar
-IGN: NintyStar
-Character Name: Nora Tyren
-Build Area: Mid-Level
-Build Code: 019F
-Intended Use: Character home, plus gardening for selling produce.

If possible, I'd like to redo the garden myself, so I'd need to know the actual coordinates of the plot. Thank you!

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
-IGN: NintyStar
-Character Name: Nora Tyren
-Build Area: Mid-Level
-Build Code: 019F
-Intended Use: Character home, plus gardening for selling produce.

If possible, I'd like to redo the garden myself, so I'd need to know the actual coordinates of the plot. Thank you!
Sorry for the lateness of this, don't know why it wasn't gotten to sooner.
You're all set up, and the coordinates are X: 4790 Y:The ground Z: 990 by X:4805 Y:The ground Z:977

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
-IGN(s): samiwashere/samiwasthere (Character is played on the latter)

-Character Name(s): Tavia Jones

-Build Area: Mid level

-Build Code: No code, it’s just the tavern attic. (Discussed with staff)

-Intended Use: Place for Tav and co to live since she’s helping Jack run the bar and look after the place.
Is this good? I know we talked about it before but am I set up for it?

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
As we all know, rent's due the 30th of every month. Failure to pay by the 30th or get in contact with me about your payment will result in the loss of rented properties.
I'm still holding possessions, and if anyone wants to collect those, please contact me.
The following people owe rent for June. Payment can be made to Warwolf (Warwolf1), Ayda (Asirel_Luik), or Kamaoe (Kamaoe)

Due to late notice of this going out, unless otherwise stated, I wouldn't mind giving it a week instead of a one day notice for properties.

PitaChipBoi
Ced
Smurf
Pysir
DraconDarknight - Spoke to me about their payment

Last edited:
D

Dark Auras

As we all know, rent's due the 30th of every month. Failure to pay by the 30th or get in contact with me about your payment will result in the loss of rented properties.
I'm still holding possessions, and if anyone wants to collect those, please contact me.
The following people owe rent for May. Payment can be made to Warwolf (Warwolf1), Ayda (Asirel_Luik), or Kamaoe (Kamaoe)

Due to late notice of this going out, unless otherwise stated, I wouldn't mind giving it a week instead of a one day notice for properties.

PitaChipBoi
Ced
Elz
Smurf
JoeJoe
Cukie1
BoredBrit
Pysir
NIAH
Lady Alec
mairinbaihn
Tiberione
DraconDarknight
Jak
Vincentius
Jazzper
I think I paid upfront for numerous months last time.. maybe check with Kamaoe to confirm

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
The following people owe rent for June. Payment can be made to Warwolf (Warwolf1), Ayda (Asirel_Luik), or Kamaoe (Kamaoe)

PitaChipBoi
Ced
Elz
Smurf
JoeJoe
Cukie1
BoredBrit
Pysir
NIAH
Lady Alec
mairinbaihn
Tiberione
DraconDarknight
Jak
Vincentius
Jazzper
My properties are contingent on talking to Squidziod when he gets back, but it won't be till the 3rd. Can you hold off till I get to talk to him when he's back from vacation?

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
My properties are contingent on talking to Squidziod when he gets back, but it won't be till the 3rd. Can you hold off till I get to talk to him when he's back from vacation?
Yeah. The notice was sent out late anyway, so unless someone has a complaint, I don't mind giving leeway of like a week or so for scragglers on payments. lol.

I think I paid upfront for numerous months last time.. maybe check with Kamaoe to confirm
Noted!

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
I'd like to pay for three months because I know I'll forget a lot and then have no money so.
prooffing.JPG

Side note, It appears I havent been given build perms?

Last edited:

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
will pay when i can get on though i swear i asked kam if id paid this month and she said yes :' (

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
-IGN(s):
Raalvara
Raphael Payne

-Character Name(s):
Lord Lyssain von Eretine
-Build Area:
Beach Slums
-Build Code:
016S
-Intended Use:
Arike felt the need to.. greatly upgrade the services of this establishment, of course.
Raal Ayda