Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Reoccurring-Violent-Peaceful] Official Port Silver Tournaments

Deash12

Coffee Enthusiast
Due to recent events, the Tournaments have been temporarily canceled until further notice.

OOC Reason: Complications, and fail planning on my part~
The Return Event is also... happening, so the -tournaments- ( up to @SallyPirate if she wants'ta keep the Horse Race going for now. ) are canceled until a later date. They should be back up when.... Altera has... less of a chance of exploding! :D

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Well, there's never much interest in the horse race, so yeah, I think cancelling these events until things calm down is best :p
I have lots of interest in the horse race. I just... lost all my horses T_T

Deash12

Coffee Enthusiast
+Perhaps if one was lucky enough, they could find a few of the posters tattered and charred, floating around the wall that encompasses Port Silver.+

I'm not late.
What are you talking about.

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
+Perhaps if one was lucky enough, they could find a few of the posters tattered and charred, floating around the wall that encompasses Port Silver.+

I'm not late.
What are you talking about.
The wall that surrounds Port Silver? But that wall was erected after Port Silver was abandoned. Explain THAT!

Deash12

Coffee Enthusiast
The wall that surrounds Port Silver? But that wall was erected after Port Silver was abandoned. Explain THAT!
people were clearly too lazy to take down these posters, because, who cares, amirite?
and then, when it went BOOM, posters go everywhere