Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Poster Reopening of Veraci

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Posters like these are put up in Veraci, Storm's Landing, and anywhere else where it is allowed...
Theme

venetie-carried-interest.jpg

VERACI: THE CITY OF JAX
Come and test your luck!
With the end of the Ashen Blight, his Holy Majesty, the Vescovo-Re of Veraci, Rogerius Fitzolini Ricci has decided to reopen this most glorious city, with him as its sole leader! All may come and conduct business in the city- be it through the ports or in the city itself!
Jobs are needed to revitalize the economy, and as such, his Holy Majesty is looking for the following types of immigrants:
  • Artisans to furbish interiors of newly constructed buildings.

• Dockworkers to build ports and docklands for incoming ships.

• Shipwrights to build merchant carracks.

• Fishermen to feed the city and maintain the thriving seafood business of Veraci.
  • Vintners, brewers and tavernkeeps.
  • Jewelers and goldsmiths.
If one does not fit the following roster, the Bishop-King implores you to come and make your next home in Veraci!
In order to apply for Veracian citizenship, please fill out the following questionnaire and send it to Rogerius himself:
Name:
Race:
Male or Female:
Current and Desired Occupation:
Socio-Economic/Wealth Status:
Current Area of Residence:
God of Choice:
Lastly, his Holiness is on the look out for aspiring politicians and nobility so that he may construct his Court at the Palace. All who wish to apply must write to Rogerius directly.
The following positions are empty:
- Minister of Trade
- The Minister of Trade must be able to work with large sums of money, understand the nature of sea-trade, budgeting, and taxation. Must have extensive knowledge on the spice, wine, and luxury good trade. They are also in charge of helping the Vescovo-Re create general infrastructure. TAKEN.
- Admiral of the Navy
-The Admiral of the Navy must be have extensive knowledge in all things regarding maritime warfare. Must be able to work with shipwrights in designing fleets, and must also be able to delegate to his or her officers in the training of sailors. They will also, for the time being, be in charge of the Guard in Veraci.
General Requirements:
- A devotion to one god or another, preferably Jax. Skraagites, Jishrimites, and Visage-ites need not apply.
- A respect for authority and for the traditions of Veraci.
- A willingness to be unorthodox.
OOC: So, Veraci is gonna be open again. I'm hoping to pump some activity back in the region, especially for those who might like political intrigue or roleplay revolving around trade and finance. There will also be plenty of room for people who enjoy free-style RP, of course! So, if you're interested, just apply and I'll try to accommodate you ICly. Note that the citizenship requirements may change over time due to IC circumstances/scheming.

Last edited:

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
More to come in other posts, including laws and organizations, such as the Guard and Guildhouses. Please be patient- I'm still figuring out how to run two regions at the same time, but don't get me wrong: I'm pumped to see how this turns out!
Yeehaw!

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
Does this mean my girl can come back home? :D

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
Genuinely surprised you didn’t use the term Doge.
As someone who's character is SUPPOSED to be living there? I would have started a rebellion, took a sword, and taken the city.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
This reminds me that I need to finish decorating the homes I have there..

Hai_Paladin

Lord of Altera
Legend
Hai_Paladin
Hai_Paladin
Legend
If you need any help finishing the unfinished dirt part of Veraci let me know, I need a building project and miss building in Veraci. Also I am excited to RP there and stock up my store and probably Antilogy's Taverna with IC booze.

Yeah we've got brewing covered, though Julian's religion may be a problem...

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
If you need any help finishing the unfinished dirt part of Veraci let me know, I need a building project and miss building in Veraci. Also I am excited to RP there and stock up my store and probably Antilogy's Taverna with IC booze.
Yee I’ve been struggling to figure out what to do with it- I’m thinking a bunch of docks so we can have ship warps to other regions? If you like, we can talk over a PM and meet in-game at some point to see what we can come up with.

Yeah we've got brewing covered, though Julian's religion may be a problem...
If it’s one of the basic neutral or good gods he’s fine.

Hai_Paladin

Lord of Altera
Legend
Hai_Paladin
Hai_Paladin
Legend
Yee I’ve been struggling to figure out what to do with it- I’m thinking a bunch of docks so we can have ship warps to other regions? If you like, we can talk over a PM and meet in-game at some point to see what we can come up with.

Yeah let's talk over a PM and then figure out a time to meet up. I think building docks and maybe like a fish market and a port authority could be cool.

If it’s one of the basic neutral or good gods he’s fine.
It's not unfortunately, but it would lead to some interesting RP for the original founder of Veraci to be booted out of the city.