Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Request a Champion here.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Unsure who to play? Spoilt for choice? Can't decide between two champions? Then this is the thread for you! Post your queries here and our more veteran players will help you pick the perfect champion to suit your needs and playstyle!

To help you in the best possible way, please use the following format for queries:

Preferences on Appearance?:
Preferences on Abilities?:
Ranged, Melee or any?:
Want to stack with a certain item/items?:
Want to counter a particular champion?:
Want to fill a particular role? (Carry, support, mage):
Do you have an ip budget? (Champions cost either 450, 1350, 3150, 4800 or 6300 ip, not including sales):
Anything else you need/want?

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Im not going to repost the information here, to help clutter.
Ive been using Ashe, shes pretty good, but you are right, not quite as much damage as I like. Ill try out sivir.

Jinx

Lord of Altera
Preferences on Appearance?: Sexy
Preferences on Abilities?: High power spreaded shots
Ranged, Melee or any?: Range
Want to stack with a certain item/items?:Dunno
Want to counter a particular champion?: Mundo, Fiddle and Teemo
Want to fill a particular role? (Carry, support, mage): Any
Do you have an ip budget? (Champions cost either 450, 1350, 3150, 4800 or 6300 ip, not including sales): Not bothered
Anything else you need/want? Something that is not Ashe

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Well, high power spread shot champions with a range that can keep safe against the likes of Mundo and Fizz, I can see Miss Fortune being a good candidate, with her long range AoE and super long range ultimate. Caitlyn, while not having a spread, has a fairly wide line of site attack that can poke for large amounts of damage. Only problem is both are 6300. If you want I can try and find someone cheaper.

Sodium

The Lunarch
Well, high power spread shot champions with a range that can keep safe against the likes of Mundo and Fizz, I can see Miss Fortune being a good candidate, with her long range AoE and super long range ultimate. Caitlyn, while not having a spread, has a fairly wide line of site attack that can poke for large amounts of damage. Only problem is both are 6300. If you want I can try and find someone cheaper.
Graves would also be a good choice, he's also super strong at the moment.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Graves would also be a good choice, he's also super strong at the moment.
I thought of graves, the problem is his range is pretty low for a ranged champion, to the point that champions like Fiddle and Fizz could pounce on you and eat you alive. Also after the patch he does more damage at close quarters.

On another note, Sodium, you play on the EU server at all?

Sodium

The Lunarch
I do indeed - I'm leveling an account at the moment with my friend, summoner name is sodiumsmotts add me! :D

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
However, if you are really set on a cone attack, then I will recommend to you Twisted Fate, Miss Fortune, Corki and Graves, although I doubt Graves and TF would be good counters against what you stated.

TheEpicBawse

I think I might like it here
Preferences on Appearance?: Epic like a boss...(dark mage)
Preferences on Abilities?: anything to do with dark magic or void
Ranged, Melee or any?: Magical Ranged
Want to stack with a certain item/items?: No
Want to counter a particular champion?: No
Want to fill a particular role? (Carry, support, mage): Mage
Do you have an ip budget? (Champions cost either 450, 1350, 3150, 4800 or 6300 ip, not including sales): Anything inexpensive... I have VERY little ip. :p
Anything else you need/want? Not Kasadin. He is way too hard to play.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
The other option to your request would be Malzahar. Another mage from the void is Cho'Gath, although he doesn't look it.

Without the void, Karthus (3150), Ryze (450) and Xerath (6300) would suit your needs.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
After playing Ashe a lot, ive been able to make some builds that make her quite usable :p

Sodium

The Lunarch
Do you have an ip budget? (Champions cost either 450, 1350, 3150, 4800 or 6300 ip, not including sales): Anything inexpensive... I have VERY little ip. :p
Kog'Maw also makes a very good mage, his 'E' and 'R' are super hard hitters if you can aim. Only problem is he is very mana hungry, so I would suggest getting Archangel's Staff and Athene's Unholy Grail to keep you topped up.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
I don't like seeing Kog'Maw played as a mage. Sure you can hit hard with E and R, but pure ap makes his Q and R worthless. I personally play a hybrid build with items like Malady and Nashors tooth.

TheEpicBawse

I think I might like it here
The other option to your request would be Malzahar. Another mage from the void is Cho'Gath, although he doesn't look it.

Without the void, Karthus (3150), Ryze (450) and Xerath (6300) would suit your needs.
Ok, thanks. I'll keep this in mind. Are they hard to play though cuz im not that good at LOL :/

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
It's pretty hard to control a lane with Xerath unless you really get fed in your lane, so your best bet is to level arcanopulse and fire it down lines of minions, especially when your lane opponent is there, and last hit where possible. If you try and duel lane opponents at full health such as Ahri and Annie you will probably lose, so play passively and farm until the teamfights.

I've not personally played Malzahar, however 2 of his moves are slightly delayed AoEs, one doing a silence and damage and the other doing damage over time. So you can harass and farm quite easily and your passive voidling minion will just pester your opponent when you lay malefic visions on them.

Ryze has incredible burst damage and his passive makes it easy to get insane amounts of ability power with items like Archangels Staff and Rod of Ages. Definately worth a go for 450 ip.

Karthus is one of those who is extremely dangerous even if he loses his lane, mostly due to his ultimate. His ultimate hits a set amount of damage to everyone on the map after a 3 second channel and when you're fed this can easily take half health off of most squishies.

Cho'Gath is brilliant, because of his ultimate. If you get a kill with his ultimate, he grows bigger and gains more health. Apart from looking awesome, it means that you can build him as a pure mage and he'll still be pretty tanky if you can hit 6 feast stacks. Definately worth a try as he is only 1350 ip. The trick here is to use his combo, use rupture to knock them up and feral scream to silence them while they're up in the air.

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
Preferences on Appearance?: A beard would be nice, but I won't get picky.
Preferences on Abilities?: A tank that has an ability to slow or freeze opponents.
Ranged, Melee or any?: Anything is fine.
Want to stack with a certain item/items?: Erm... No?
Want to counter a particular champion?: Nah.
Want to fill a particular role? (Carry, support, mage): Any's fine.
Do you have an ip budget? (Champions cost either 450, 1350, 3150, 4800 or 6300 ip, not including sales): Prefferably cheap.
Anything else you need/want?: Uhm... Not realy.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
I first thought Olaf when I saw this. He is a tanky fighter, a berserker with a beard that throws axes which slow people. I can't remember his price but it's either 1350 or 3150.

Mikipowah

Thick Skulled Spaniard
Malzahar might be the champion for you, he's expensive though, cheap champions are rare nowadays, it's been about over half a year since they released any champion under 6300 IP