Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Request] Hollow Travels; Ships and Carriages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Etow

Lord of Altera
IGN Region A & Region: Amalfia
IGN Region B & Region: Rivelton
Link back?: Yes
Coordinates of Boat/Carriage A: 955/65/-9482
Coordinates of Boat/Carriage B: 1518 /65 /-9422

__
[No need to add if you already listed it before]
(340 character long) Description Region A: Welcome to the Great City of Amalfia, Capital of the Republic of Accadia, where anyone can become someone.
Color of Description Region A: Red
Region A Classification: Peaceful
__
(340 character long) Description Region B: Welcome to the Habor of Rivelton, the Gateway of the Republic of Accadia.
Color of Description Region B: White
Region B Classification: Peaceful

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
IGN Region A & Region: Natri'Evar
IGN Region B & Region: Garrosh'Lek
Link back?: yes
Coordinates of Boat/Carriage A:

Coordinates of Boat/Carriage B:

__
(340 character long) Description Region A: The soft winds and sprinkles of ash welcome you to Natri'Evar, Capital of the Shink'maho clan.
Color of Description Region A: Purple
Region A Classification: Moderate
__
(340 character long) Description Region B: Cold winds and bitter ice welcomes you to Garrosh'Lek, gateway to the North.
Color of Description Region B: Purple
Region B Classification: Moderate

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
IGN Region A & Region: Amalfia
IGN Region B & Region: Rivelton
Coordinates of Boat/Carriage A: 955/65/-9482
Coordinates of Boat/Carriage B: 1518 /65 /-9422

__
(340 character long) Description Region A: Welcome to the Great City of Amalfia, Capital of the Republic of Accadia, where anyone can become someone.
Color of Description Region A: Red
Region A Classification: Peaceful
__
(340 character long) Description Region B: Welcome to the Habor of Rivelton, the Gateway of the Republic of Accadia.
Color of Description Region B: White
Region B Classification: Peaceful
Fin. The farm region was small enough to just have a small cart as travel and we'll allow that, but once your regions thrive- I suggest making a bigger cart to fit more supplies and people. We can adjust the location of the port once that can occur.

IGN Region A & Region: Natri'Evar
IGN Region B & Region: Garrosh'Lek
Link back?: yes
Coordinates of Boat/Carriage A:

Coordinates of Boat/Carriage B:

__
(340 character long) Description Region A: The soft winds and sprinkles of ash welcome you to Natri'Evar, Capital of the Shink'maho clan.
Color of Description Region A: Purple
__
(340 character long) Description Region B: Cold winds and bitter ice welcomes you to Garrosh'Lek, gateway to the North.
Color of Description Region B: Purple
Fin- Sadly the plugin doesn't allow apostrophes, so the Mok'yra names were conjoined. Let me know if you want them to have spaces, etc

Etow

Lord of Altera
Fin. The farm region was small enough to just have a small cart as travel and we'll allow that, but once your regions thrive- I suggest making a bigger cart to fit more supplies and people. We can adjust the location of the port once that can occur.

Fin- Sadly the plugin doesn't allow apostrophes, so the Mok'yra names were conjoined. Let me know if you want them to have spaces, etc
well rivelton os really still under construction and will be a port/habor city. just want to get cart now for the upcoming ball

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single

Thank you! c: and that's fine.

Etow

Lord of Altera
IGN Region A & Region: Rivelton
IGN Region B & Region:Sanardu
Coordinates of Boat A: 1486/31/-9407
Coordinates of Boat B: (where ever possible in the habor of Sanardu?) 5254/65/-5080
__
(340 character long) Description Region A:Welcome to the Habor of Rivelton, the Gateway of the Republic of Accadia.
Color of Description Region A: White
Region A Classification: Peacefull
__
(340 character long) Description Region B: &6The warm sun and azure waters welcome you to &3Sanardu.
Color of Description Region B:Added to description.
Region B Classification: Violent

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Etow - We'd only discussed having a carriage, I don't currently have the space for another port and I was unaware you wanted a ship.

Etow

Lord of Altera
Etow - We'd only discussed having a carriage, I don't currently have the space for another port and I was unaware you wanted a ship.
that was what I agreed with Nwalme originally thought.. and was our plan as it was less expensive than an overly long road.. Well where can I have the ship to ? spawn still possible?

our ship isnt that large either.. it could fit in the one space still kinda left between the docks and the coastline. I think..

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
I'll speak with blargtheawesome if so, but...

Spawn is a hub process and I think with Sanardu so close thats what'd be reccomended. I'll work with it but I'd prefer to have had some warning. We spoke on a carriage last I heard and not this. :c

I do recall my queensport one is moved now so once I remove that ship, can put yours there instead. Just give me a bit to remove the thing

Etow

Lord of Altera
I'll speak with blargtheawesome if so, but...

Spawn is a hub process and I think with Sanardu so close thats what'd be reccomended. I'll work with it but I'd prefer to have had some warning. We spoke on a carriage last I heard and not this. :c

I do recall my queensport one is moved now so once I remove that ship, can put yours there instead. Just give me a bit to remove the thing
Well I considered a Carriage as an option for a quick warp to have before the ball.. but it also ment that we had to get a road and a road would have been overly long and very expensive ( also needing a Bridge which is another 10k etc...). so prefered to wait for our first plan to get a ship and have a shorter road/carriage from there on. :)

Ddaug

Lord of Altera
IGN Region A & Region: Ddaug02 Aelmere
IGN Region B & Region: Ddaug02 Aurum Orchard
Link back?: Yes, could I have the carriage at Port A copied to B?
Coordinates of Boat/Carriage A: -2047, 72, 4306
Coordinates of Boat/Carriage B: -2125, 104, 5269
__
(340 character long) Description Region A: The dry air and pulsing sun welcome you to Aelmere, Gateway to the Desert. Ruled by House Wise, but home to the Sools.
Color of Description Region A: default
Region A Classification: Violent
__
(340 character long) Description Region B: You'd find a sweet scent of Apples as you arrive to the Aurum Orchards, ruled by House Wise.
Color of Description Region B: default
__

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
IGN Region A & Region: Ddaug02 Aelmere
IGN Region B & Region: Ddaug02 Aurum Orchard
Link back?: Yes, could I have the carriage at Port A copied to B?
Coordinates of Boat/Carriage A: -2047, 72, 4306
Coordinates of Boat/Carriage B: -2125, 104, 5269
__
(340 character long) Description Region A: The dry air and pulsing sun welcome you to Aelmere, Gateway to the Desert. Ruled by House Wise, but home to the Sools.
Color of Description Region A: default
Region A Classification: Violent
__
(340 character long) Description Region B: You'd find a sweet scent of Apples as you arrive to the Aurum Orchards, ruled by House Wise.
Color of Description Region B: default
__
Confirmed to have a road pending. Port is set.

---
Hey guys- a bit of a hint/help when you make carriages and boats. Wherever players spawn or appear on block-wise, it has to be a full block. If it's a half slab or if there's a big gap under the floor layer, you'd fall through the port and become trapped. So make sure there's an obvious 'spawn block' people will port on and the blocks below it are filled up.

Ddaug

Lord of Altera
Confirmed to have a road pending. Port is set.

---
Hey guys- a bit of a hint/help when you make carriages and boats. Wherever players spawn or appear on block-wise, it has to be a full block. If it's a half slab or if there's a big gap under the floor layer, you'd fall through the port and become trapped. So make sure there's an obvious 'spawn block' people will port on and the blocks below it are filled up.
Oops, very sorry!

Teeke

Lord of Altera
Port Request

IGN Region A & Region:
Mockingbay
The Soresta Ferryman smiles towards passengers and invites them onto the boat. "We shall depart soon." With a quick deficiency he paddles upriver, against the currents.

IGN Region B & Region:
Desert Pass
The Soresta Ferryman smiles towards passengers and invites them onto the boat. "We shall depart for Mockingbay soon." Aided by the currents the journey is quick and easy.

Link back?:
Yes

Coordinates of Boat A:
2725, 32, -2310

Coordinates of Boat B:
-3328, 32, -5494

Carriage Request

Region A:
Desert Pass
A peaceful echoing of water can be heard in the sweet smelling green valley. Numerous clean, clear lakes dot the landscape. Various trees vie for space, pushing most of the people and structures out, and in some cases sucking them in. The animals lack a fear of people.

Region B:
Emyn Arnen
The peaceful echoing of water in the valleys grows distant, the sight of the raft grows closer. The nearby ferryman asks people if they're sure if they want to leave, saying Emyn Arnen is a sanctuary for all.

Horse Name:
A horse with no name

Coordinates of Carriage A:
-3344, -5497, 33

Coordinates of Carriage B:
-4163, -6108, 40

Last edited:

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
^ Done

I made a rough sketch of the current roads and ports as of 12/7/16
Green/red are hubs and 3 of the roads aren't done yet, but still listed.

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
IGN Region A & Region: Halbed @me
IGN Region B & Region: Sanardu Elz
Link back?: Ye
Coordinates of Boat/Carriage A: 6352, -17527
Coordinates of Boat/Carriage B: 5278, -5087
__

(340 character long) Description Region A: Snow decorates your attire as you arrive in Halbed, the capital of Sangria.
Color of Description Region A:
Gray, purple, gray
__

(340 character long) Description Region B:
Color of Description Region B:
Region B Classification:

Last edited:

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
__

(340 character long) Description Region A: Snow decorates your attire as you arrive in Halbed, the capitol of Sangria.
Gray, purple, gray
__

Region B Classification:
do you not mean capital?

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
__

(340 character long) Description Region A: Snow decorates your attire as you arrive in Halbed, the capital of Sangria.
Gray, purple, gray
__

Region B Classification:
Fin

Status
Not open for further replies.