Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Request] Roads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Update the thread, you nerds

Naamloos.png

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Yes hi it's this bih again, gotta have extra roads in case I ever de horse races

Screenshot of the two areas on the Dynmap:

Point A Coordinates: uh- yeet
Point B Coordinates: MMMMMMAMMA
Which Roadpack: +Trade Road+ +Explorer's Dirt Road+
Aesthetic Feature of choice: Nah

Last edited:

Djiboutian

Lord of Altera
DJiboutian
DJiboutian
Screenshot of the two areas on the Dynmap

Point A Coordinates: -6557, 65 , -6263
Point B Coordinates: -4602, 65 , -7946
Which Roadpack: Trade rodeand Trade road desert inside the desert leading up to the gate
Aesthetic Feature of choice (If applicable) Naw man, not today but thanks for asking.

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart

Which Roadpack: Snow Trade Road
Aesthetic Feature of choice (If applicable): Just some lamps or something.
I was curious if I needed to count the amount of blocks, or what. But the build at point A is gonna be going up soon, but was wondering if I couldn't get a ballpark of an idea?

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Yes hi it's this bih again, gotta have extra roads in case I ever de horse races

7.5k Dirt road + 10k Trade road for a grand total of 17.5k radiants

Which Roadpack: Trade rodeand Trade road desert inside the desert leading up to the gate
Aesthetic Feature of choice (If applicable) Naw man, not today but thanks for asking.
Road is about 3k blocks long, at 10k per 1k blocks that'll come out at 30k radiants.

I was curious if I needed to count the amount of blocks, or what. But the build at point A is gonna be going up soon, but was wondering if I couldn't get a ballpark of an idea?
Road will have to go around the lake unless you want it to stop on that side. 5k blocks approximately around so 50k radiants for trade road. If stopping on the close side of the lake 3k blocks and 30k radiants.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
7.5k Dirt road + 10k Trade road for a grand total of 17.5k radiants

Road is about 3k blocks long, at 10k per 1k blocks that'll come out at 30k radiants.

Road will have to go around the lake unless you want it to stop on that side. 5k blocks approximately around so 50k radiants for trade road. If stopping on the close side of the lake 3k blocks and 30k radiants.
Sounds good by me~

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend

Finished more or less- route had to be tweaked due to the terrain.

Will get to the rest after a short break from roads.

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend

Finished- though still need to add some lamp posts in a bit but pretty much done.

Can I get you to confirm what you want done with this road in regards to this quote?
If it's possible, I'd like to just get road connecting from the tavern in the top left to the main road at the right, I think just going kinda diagonally is least resistance but I really dont mind, whatevers easier.
Plains Edition peasant road too?

http://minecraft.worldofaltera.co.u...World&mapname=flat&zoom=6&x=4405&y=64&z=-4216

This'll be around 2.5kr.

Also tagging Warwolf as he volunteered to help

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
Finished- though still need to add some lamp posts in a bit but pretty much done.

Can I get you to confirm what you want done with this road in regards to this quote?

This'll be around 2.5kr.

Also tagging Warwolf as he volunteered to help
Sorry! It'd be the 30k one. And I'll get the money together asap - I'll boop you when I have that together though.

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend

The road portion of this is done, still needs a few lamps but that'll be done later tonight. Just post here whenever you have the rads and it is paid.

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
The road portion of this is done, still needs a few lamps but that'll be done later tonight. Just post here whenever you have the rads and it is paid.
*FLAILS!* I didn't know you would go ahead with it. XD Shoot. Alright - I'll double down on this.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
+Roads have been suspended until further notice. The Road company is refusing any more requests.
Nothing fancy going on- Road takes a lot of energy to do and we're taking a longer break on working on them right now. Thank you.

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
What! I demand a road! No negotiation! It's my road or the high road!!

(Sorry, I just...I needed to pun.) Quick question though, when this opens up, are you guys able to do paved roads? Like Roman roads?

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
What! I demand a road! No negotiation! It's my road or the high road!!

(Sorry, I just...I needed to pun.) Quick question though, when this opens up, are you guys able to do paved roads? Like Roman roads?
The first page shows what roads they can do if you look at it. Not everything has to be roman. A road is just a road.

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
The first page shows what roads they can do if you look at it. Not everything has to be roman. A road is just a road.
What I meant was like- super uniform and paved. Roman is the first thing that popped into my mind xD

Status
Not open for further replies.