Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Request] Roads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop

Point A Coordinates: XYZ -4853, 65, -12713
Point B Coordinates: XYZ -4270, 65, -12930
Which Roadpack: Dirt road.
The terrain here is super goofy and I don't know if any of the hills are too extreme for roads, so just connect the two points whichever way seems logical to you.

Point A Coordinates: XYZ -4851, 65, -12579
Point B Coordinates: XYZ -5706, 65, -12694
Again, goofy terrain, alter the route as needed.

Point A Coordinates: XYZ -5243, 65, -10308
Point B Coordinates: XYZ -8262, 65 -7289
When the road goes along the coast, it'd be neat if you could put it between the grass and the sand. I think that looks nice. There's an area here with confusing terrain and I couldn't figure out how to logically fit a road there, so godspeed to you.
First one is 556 m with the modifications you and I talked about.
Second one is about 1000m with the crook in it.
Third one is a doozy at 5000m.

Total is 6.5k m, or 13k rads, payable direct to solus
I'll get started on this now.

Ddaug

Lord of Altera
Point A Coordinates: -2035, 70, 4333
Point B Coordinates: -6543,70,-6231
Which Roadpack: Explorers Road
pt.2.PNG
pt.1.PNG

Sorry for large images, but its a lot of road. Ignore markings, those are for solus

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner

Scaling up a mountain is painful... but swamps still take the cake. SWAMPS

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Ddaug

Approx 9k blocks. 2k peasant road, 7k explorer road.

(2k rads per 1k blocks of 7k blocks = 14k for explorer road) + (5k rads per 1k blocks of 2k blocks = 10k for peasant road) = 24k in total to solusrequiem

WussPuss101

Lord of Altera
Screenshot of the two areas on the Dynmap

Point A Coordinates: 1521,65, -9425
Point B Coordinates: 1961, -9765
Which Roadpack: Trade road
Aesthetic Feature of choice (If applicable): nope :p

Ddaug

Lord of Altera
Ddaug

Approx 9k blocks. 2k peasant road, 7k explorer road.

(2k rads per 1k blocks of 7k blocks = 14k for explorer road) + (5k rads per 1k blocks of 2k blocks = 10k for peasant road) = 24k in total to solusrequiem
20k should be sent by Elz (Or will be soon). Other 4k has been sent by me.

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil

Which Roadpack: Explorer

Sorry about the mess of a route, the entire northern half of the map is Hills: The Sequel. If you have a better idea, feel free to tell me. I know the connection road isn't visible, but it's right below where the red ends -

There's going to be a gate in that valley, so I'll put up the frame of its gate today so you know where to thread the road through.

Last edited:

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
here a map of the road.. its an approximate as its a mountain region the road maybe have to do some moving..

Point A Coordinates: 955/65/-9482
Point B Coordinates:1518 /65 /-9422
Which Roadpack: Exploers Dirt Road please
Special features : as its in a mountain region.. maybe have the road sometimes be a big on the cliffy sides of the mountains.
1.6k to solusrequiem
Djiboutian Etow

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
The road to Meermotte was paid for in full around Christmas and still hasn't been finished. Any progress reports on that?

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
The road to Meermotte was paid for in full around Christmas and still hasn't been finished. Any progress reports on that?
It's half way done- I'm checking in with Arch to see if it's able to be finished soon. If not- I'll get to it within the week or 2.

Edit: Cap Arch will complete it when able.

Last edited:

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
I wish I had a frequent roader miles card or something- I apologize in advance for this one, its long and might be a bit complicated. Cukie1 and I are splitting the cost and are open to whatever the team needs to do to make this work.

Screenshot of the two areas on the Dynmap:

Point A Coordinates:459.591/117/-12657.827
Point B Coordinates: -4114.168/45/-13682.476
Which Roadpack: Explorer's Dirt Road.
Aesthetic Feature of choice (If applicable):

EDIT: Anyway I can get a price for the road before work starts on it?
..I completely forgot if I gave you a price quote and finished it.. It's 5k blocks * 2k = 10k radiants

I'd like to add to this out of my own pocket:
View attachment 80253
Point A Coordinates:4-4000ish/59/-12727
Point B Coordinates: Wherever you can connect it to that road in the North-East
Which Roadpack: Explorer's Dirt Road.

Hell, I may be able to contribute to some of Paint's road as well. I'm trying bring Thorne into the picture now.
400 blocks = 800 radiants

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
View attachment 79946
Point A Coordinates:

Point B Coordinates:
-5017, 64,-4856
Aesthetic Feature of choice (If applicable): Camps - As traders would travel between the two destinations and need places to rest.

blargtheawesome
So-
Have still not paid for this, and I can see it is the little camp that is needed to be done :)

Would just want to point it out, as much as I would love to dodge the bill xD
Also, not sure what we do with Blarg gone now-

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
So-
Have still not paid for this, and I can see it is the little camp that is needed to be done :)

Would just want to point it out, as much as I would love to dodge the bill xD
Also, not sure what we do with Blarg gone now-
If it's just a camp- I'll do it tonight. And blargtheawesome 's not gone- he's still around!

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
View attachment 79946
Point A Coordinates:

Point B Coordinates:
-5017, 64,-4856
Aesthetic Feature of choice (If applicable): Camps - As traders would travel between the two destinations and need places to rest.

blargtheawesome
Your roadside build is finished!
Approximately 4.5k blocks. Trade road is 10k per 1k = 45k radiants to solusrequiem.

Point A Coordinates: 1521,65, -9425
Point B Coordinates: 1961, -9765
Aesthetic Feature of choice (If applicable): nope :p
Heya- It's been a while and I'm sorry for the late response, but are you sure you want a road between those two regions? A boat trading port would be the best option and less costly. I say this because the requested line goes over a rocky slope, instead of flat or hilly land. This means I'd have to avoid the coastline entirely if I was to build a road, and it'd take the least troubled land, around the hills, towards the two ends. I just want to be sure so that I can give you those options in a convo.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Point A Coordinates: -2035, 70, 4333
Point B Coordinates: -6543,70,-6231
Which Roadpack: Explorers Road
View attachment 80523
View attachment 80522

Sorry for large images, but its a lot of road. Ignore markings, those are for solus
Was about 24k originally. With the sand gaps (was requested to do so), around half shaves off at about 14k to solusrequiem.

...What is this- ..is there a light at the end of the road tunnel? .. Just.. one more? (or two)

WussPuss101

Lord of Altera
Heya- It's been a while and I'm sorry for the late response, but are you sure you want a road between those two regions? A boat trading port would be the best option and less costly. I say this because the requested line goes over a rocky slope, instead of flat or hilly land. This means I'd have to avoid the coastline entirely if I was to build a road, and it'd take the least troubled land, around the hills, towards the two ends. I just want to be sure so that I can give you those options in a convo.
Fine by me we'll get a boat thing then :p

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Alright :)

Which Roadpack: Explorer

Sorry about the mess of a route, the entire northern half of the map is Hills: The Sequel. If you have a better idea, feel free to tell me. I know the connection road isn't visible, but it's right below where the red ends -

There's going to be a gate in that valley, so I'll put up the frame of its gate today so you know where to thread the road through.
2.5k blocks * Explorer road = 5k to solusrequiem

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Noble's road still unavailable?