Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Request] Roads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
Ddaug Is expanding his road empire and Were linking Rogues Hearth and Aurum Orchard. (via scourge's road, dUMMY gave the all clear)

I was hoping we could toass in a bandit camp or some other sort of Ruffian location seeing as Scourge and Rogues Hearth are thematically Seedy Holds. Im not married to the idea though If thats too much to ask.

Also- Cheapest road please.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Ddaug Is expanding his road empire and Were linking Rogues Hearth and Aurum Orchard. (via scourge's road, dUMMY gave the all clear)

I was hoping we could toass in a bandit camp or some other sort of Ruffian location seeing as Scourge and Rogues Hearth are thematically Seedy Holds. Im not married to the idea though If thats too much to ask.

There's a blackrose camp sitting about here where the bridge is. Mryosi Antilogy Are you alright with a bridge and road going through, or do you prefer we make a wide turn around it?

There's a blackrose camp sitting about here where the bridge is. Mryosi Antilogy Are you alright with a bridge and road going through, or do you prefer we make a wide turn around it?
Okay with me, but it's technically Mryosi's region, so it's prolly best to wait for his thoughts.

StarWillow2000

Lord of Altera
Screenshot of the two areas on the Dynmap

http://i.imgur.com/Ggtigre.png

Will be a carriage here to Aelmere.

Point A Coordinates: x= -4222 y= 61 z= 3736

http://i.imgur.com/QQoMTxP.png

Existing road to Aelmere connection point

Point B Coordinates: x= -2383 y= 47 z= 3929

Possible route:
http://i.imgur.com/era1mQ6.png

Which Roadpack: Explorer Road Pack

Aesthetic Feature of choice (If applicable): A small bridge is needed where it crosses the water.

Approximately 2000-3000 blocks and bridge.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner

http://i.imgur.com/Ggtigre.png

Will be a carriage here to Aelmere.
Point A Coordinates: x= -4222 y= 61 z= 3736

http://i.imgur.com/QQoMTxP.png

Existing road to Aelmere connection point

Point B Coordinates: x= -2383 y= 47 z= 3929

Possible route:
http://i.imgur.com/era1mQ6.png

Which Roadpack: Explorer Road Pack

Aesthetic Feature of choice (If applicable): A small bridge is needed where it crosses the water.

Approximately 2000-3000 blocks and bridge.

2k blocks + Explorer's Road +Bridge = 14k!

Balatro I'll wait till katrin gives input and then start the road

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend

Point A Coordinates:
-798 44 -9681
Point B Coordinates: 620 152 -9501
Which Roadpack: Peasant
Aesthetic Feature of choice (If applicable): Small Guard House
Note: The path I choose gives the least resistance with the mountains. If you're rather bogged down I'd be more than happy to do this one as to not add to your workload.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Balatro Do you want to map out your road where it avoids the camp region? That could speed things up.

Djiboutian

Lord of Altera
DJiboutian
DJiboutian

[Desert Edition]
Sankera 's suggestions~

-Peasants Road: Desert-
Nearly equal parts sand/red sandstone, with splatterings of red sand, redstone slabs, and sandstone for a worn effect. No aesthetic features or lamps. 5k per 1000 blocks of distance.

redstone slab typo? and may I suggest adding a road for the lava biome.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Point A Coordinates: -798 44 -9681
Point B Coordinates: 620 152 -9501
Which Roadpack: Peasant
Aesthetic Feature of choice (If applicable): Small Guard House
Note: The path I choose gives the least resistance with the mountains. If you're rather bogged down I'd be more than happy to do this one as to not add to your workload.
Around 2k - Total is 10k to solusrequiem for Peasant road.

Hey Bal- We're going to go around the region wide enough, but need you to confirm the road first. Just post below.

redstone slab typo? and may I suggest adding a road for the lava biome.
I'll fix it sometime- There were plans for a new brush. Will add it in, but feel free to suggest materials for one.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Theres the snippet of road at the right side there, before it vanishes into a tunnel. If possible I'd like it to stem from there to the icon(ish), and then the fort gate.

Point A Coordinates: -4956 65 -14623
Point B Coordinates: -5440 65 -14478
Which Roadpack: Im note sure what type of road it is that it links from, I think it's a peasant's one, but I'd like a continuation of that if possible. :)
Aesthetic Feature of choice (If applicable): -

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
Theres the snippet of road at the right side there, before it vanishes into a tunnel. If possible I'd like it to stem from there to the icon(ish), and then the fort gate.

Which Roadpack: Im note sure what type of road it is that it links from, I think it's a peasant's one, but I'd like a continuation of that if possible. :)

2.5k for ~500 blocks.
Talked to you IG, you wanted Peasant Plains which is 5k per 1k blocks

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop

Done.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Screenshot of the two areas on the Dynmap:

Point A Coordinates: 5542 / 54 / 7191
Point B Coordinates: 4745 / 57/ 1027
Which Roadpack: +Trade Road+
Aesthetic Feature of choice: A pitstop or whatever you have, it's a long road I guess.

Also, before it's done what would the price be, bridge included?

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Screenshot of the two areas on the Dynmap:

Point A Coordinates: 5542 / 54 / 7191
Point B Coordinates: 4745 / 57/ 1027
Which Roadpack: +Trade Road+
Aesthetic Feature of choice: A pitstop or whatever you have, it's a long road I guess.

Also, before it's done what would the price be, bridge included?
7k blocks at 10k per 1k blocks would be 70k + 10k for a bridge for a total of 80k if using the Trade Road.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
7k blocks at 10k per 1k blocks would be 70k + 10k for a bridge for a total of 80k if using the Trade Road.
Sure thing, do I pay before hand or afterwards?

Status
Not open for further replies.