Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Request] Roadside Builds

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Roadside Builds

We've gotten a few wishes for curious and interesting things to explore as player characters travel about the land through our flourishing road system of Altera. "It's barren. Do something, solus. Look at how BARREN it is". It's time we begun that.

What you can do:

+Find spot in creative. Do you want to build onto the area instead of flat ground? Fill out form below to request an area be moved to a location so you can build on a hill or forest. (Please don't poke me in-game for this section of WE's- I like to pace myself when doing staff work. I will undoubtedly redirect you here if you do.)
+Build fairly small-medium structure that can be seen around a roadside or at least nearby. Be a reasonable creation that can actually be between towns. (Caravan, tent, campfire spot, roadside graves, ruins, a small farm house, a well, something to explore. No castles, forts, tunnels or dungeons- save that for a region, Eastern Frontier. Subtle is key!).
+Make sure it's medieval. No cobble or dirt builds.
+Fill form, gather materials and post.
+Rejoice in eventually seeing build in game OR Try again if build does not get WE over (if it's sloppily made, we'll not move it over).
Cost:
How much will this cost? Is it Free? Feedback {here} has prompted it to be free after some thoughts and discussion. So no cost, so long as there's nothing expensive used in blocks. (Occasional special blocks are fine)

Can I use the spot to store things in chests? No, not unless someone buys the area for a region. This is mostly for aesthetic exploration and not for settlements.

Here's the fine print if you'd like to pursue this!:"Upon having my builds WE over- I give consent and acknowledge the build is for the aesthetic benefit of the server, as well as to see my creation for people to enjoy, and understand that it may eventually be moved or deleted due to changes in the future via updates, etc. I won't mind if a player character decides to use it and will not make dirt or cobble mounds for the roads because the server owner will whack me."

Official Roadside Build Form:
Coords of build in creative: x y z
Coords of where you want build: x y z
Any extra notes:

Form for moving a spot into creative to build on:
Coords of canvas area from position 1, to position 2 (WE cuboid):
Coords of where you want it in creative:

>Make sure the coordinates aren't too close to a region, in case that region owner does not want wandering players around.
>All creative builds must be in /warp creative2 (Please use the new creative)

Thank you to all who want to build even the tiniest thing. I hope to see some curious things.

Staff aiding in this endeavor:
solus
Ced

Last edited:

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Reserved.

I'm opening this once the other edit thread is locked. :)

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good

Pos 1: 818, 28, -258
Pos 2: 855, 63, -222

-230, 4, -135

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
I've already made a ton of road requests Solus... why do you tempt me further!!!

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner

Pos 1: 818, 28, -258
Pos 2: 855, 63, -222

-230, 4, -135
Set!

I've already made a ton of road requests Solus... why do you tempt me further!!!
How can I... hold all these...road requests