• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Request skins here!

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
The number of skin request threads is unbelievable, so to help unclutter the artwork section we have this beauty of a thread! Simply fill out the following form:

Facial Expression:
Skin Colour:
Colour Scheme:
Clothing/Armour:
Examples of clothing/other skins/screenshots:
Any other info:

And the skinmakers will come to you!

Zero

Lord of Altera
Race: Human
Skin Colour: very pale
Colour Scheme: sandy browns and grays
Clothing/Armour: Sand toned clothing under a gray cloak, and white/gray cloth wrappings around her arms
Examples of clothing/other skins/screenshots: (sadly no)
Any other info: Shoulder length hair, and a small tattoo on her left cheek.

sure, i'm on it. i'll have your skin ready by tomorrow evening. btw, i would appreciate any moneys you can offer if the skin is good enough (i wont charge if not satisfied with the skin) :). Also, if you can't pay (ingame) then a like and a follow wouldn't go amiss

Zero

Lord of Altera
sure, i'm on it. i'll have your skin ready by tomorrow evening. btw, i would appreciate any moneys you can offer if the skin is good enough (i wont charge if not satisfied with the skin) :). Also, if you can't pay (ingame) then a like and a follow wouldn't go amiss
Im totally willing to pay ingame. I just need to know your ingame name. Oh, Thank you too.

Ella

Official Alteran
Oh! Oh! me!
Race: elf
Skin Colour: pale
Colour Scheme:
Clothing/Armour: a long whiteish robe with hood (hat section)
Examples of clothing/other skins/screenshots: my skin below (please keep face)
Any other info: Yeah, So I made a really bad skin (I fail at robes) but if you could make it sort of like that, that would be awesome!

Attachments

Aerogor

Loyal Servant of Altera
If nobody would mind, I need someone to finish shading this guy's head for (his ears might also need a recolor afterwords). Aerogor has to look spiffy for Sallana's Festival! Sadly, I can't do it myself since I can only shade heads with plenty of hair on them .___.

Attachments

wark

Legend of Altera
If nobody would mind, I need someone to finish shading this guy's head for (his ears might also need a recolor afterwords). Aerogor has to look spiffy for Sallana's Festival! Sadly, I can't do it myself since I can only shade heads with plenty of hair on them .___.
Shading on the head was all you needed, correct? :p If so, hope you like the edits I made onto the head. Please tell me if it isn't satisfactory. :)

Attachments

spagbog

Lord of Altera
Could I please request a skin?

Race: Elf
Skin Colour: Olive/Tanned
Colour Scheme: Greens and Browns
Clothing/Armour: The clothing is on the skin.
Examples of clothing/other skins/screenshots:
Here is a link to the actual website where my skin is:
http://www.minecraftskins.com/skin/609807/gildor-teasan_altin/
Any other info: Ignore my thumbnail: I haven't gotten round to changing that. Basically I want a better version of the reference skin. I suck at making skins. :p

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Oh! Oh! me!
Race: elf
Skin Colour: pale
Colour Scheme:
Clothing/Armour: a long whiteish robe with hood (hat section)
Examples of clothing/other skins/screenshots: my skin below (please keep face)
Any other info: Yeah, So I made a really bad skin (I fail at robes) but if you could make it sort of like that, that would be awesome!
On it.

Miner

Lord of Altera
Race: Wood elf
Skin Colour: Eeh... Pale
Colour Scheme: Green (most is green :3)
Clothing/Armour: A dark green robe held together with a light green rope
Examples of clothing/other skins/screenshots: sketch (2).png could it be based off that? (removing the hood)
Any other info: Could you make it a bit more... Child-like? I'll pay 500-1000r to whoever makes it :3
EDIT: Disregard this :)

matyio

The original mute
Name: Lucina Reed
Nickname/Alias: lucy
Race: human
Height: 2ft 6”
Weight: 28lb
Hair: Lightish brown
Eyes: a light shade of green
Skin: in-between pale, and tanned
Identifying Marks: Always carries a cuddly toy with her, a rabbit she calls octi
Appearance: a short thin girl, her usual attire is of a modest red and pink dress.
Strengths: Being so young means she only has her innocence as a strength.

Since I'm on my iPad and it likes to annoy me this'll have to suffice. Just to add on I'd like a skin based on above, that is meant for a child model on more player models, I'd also like a variant of this skin that has mud and dirt on it. The variant doesn't have to change too much, but I want the mud and dirt around the ends of the clothes so sleeves and hems etc.