Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Request skins here!

Raykaystar

Lord of Altera
For the first one I didn't know the shoes and back, so I made up my own thing.

For the second one I had to make a minor edit so that the back side would stay up.

Raykaystar
Thank you soooooo much for working in this! I just have one thing to ask you, could you try adding a bit more detail in the skins? Like some shadowing? I can pay you extra for the trouble! Thank you again!

Chip

Legend of Altera
Not sure if this thread is still a go, but-

Race: Human
Alignment: Neutral Good
Facial Expression: Any would do
Skin Color: Very Pale
Clothing/Armour: A green cloak, covering most of her body. I don't really care what is under that :)
Examples of clothing/other skins/screenshots:

Any other info: http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/elle-monia.35658/ This is the character profile.

Firegirl

Lord of Altera
I did a simple outfit, with black boots. You can change the outfit any way you want. I also tried to get the cloak down, hopefully it's good.

Chip's Skin Order #1.png

Chip

SF_Joshua

Loyal Servant of Altera
Could someone do a skin for my character, Jack Tilaire?

Name:
Jack Tilaire
Nickname/Alias: Jack the Wanderer
Race: Human
Height: 6'4"
Weight: 182 lbs
Hair: Brown, Semi-Long, and Messy
Facial Hair: Full, Short, Brown, and Messy Beard
Eyes: Blue
Skin: Pale White
Clothing Skin 1: High Leather Boots; Camo Green Cloak (Put hood in hat texture and hair on head texture. Facial hair can go either way.); Leather Braces; Sword on Waist down Leg; Bow on Back; Leather Shoulder Pads (Similar to Aragorn as a Ranger, but with a more Nordic Look)
Color Scheme: Pale
Facial Expression: Neutral
Alignment: Neutral Good
Hey I hate to be rude, but is it possible for anyone to do a skin for me? I'm really bad at making skins.

Birdileen

Loyal Servant of Altera
I was wondering if anyone was good at editing skin colors? I found this online and was able to edit the eye color pretty easily. I'm not good with much else, though. I wanted the skin to be more tan that it is, because the lore say that Forest Elves are pretty tan from being outside a lot. Anyone good at that sort of thing?

eala.png
index.png