Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Request skins here!

JDMcNugget

Lord of Altera
Race: Human
Skin color: Lightly tanned
Information: I'm looking for a pretty detailed, full-bodied Kings Guard skin. Try to be as accurate and visually appealing as possible. Face wise, you can leave it pretty generic, just have it slightly tanned.
Reference:

matyio

The original mute
Is anybody working on my skin request? Just wondering because if they aren't I'll have to fail at making it myself.

matyio

The original mute
Nah it's fine, you've got another two to work on... I'll have to try myself then, this is going to turn out badly

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
Name: Lucina Reed
Nickname/Alias: lucy
Race: human
Height: 2ft 6”
Weight: 28lb
Hair: Lightish brown
Eyes: a light shade of green
Skin: in-between pale, and tanned
Identifying Marks: Always carries a cuddly toy with her, a rabbit she calls octi
Appearance: a short thin girl, her usual attire is of a modest red and pink dress.
Strengths: Being so young means she only has her innocence as a strength.

Since I'm on my iPad and it likes to annoy me this'll have to suffice. Just to add on I'd like a skin based on above, that is meant for a child model on more player models, I'd also like a variant of this skin that has mud and dirt on it. The variant doesn't have to change too much, but I want the mud and dirt around the ends of the clothes so sleeves and hems etc.
Lucy Shot.png
Lucy shot 2.png
Lucy.png
I tried with MPM. It might not work, since my program's colours might be off again. :)

Lucyshot2.png
Lucy2.png

mineturtletrap

Lord of Altera
Race: Human
Skin color: Lightly tanned
Information: I'm looking for a pretty detailed, full-bodied Kings Guard skin. Try to be as accurate and visually appealing as possible. Face wise, you can leave it pretty generic, just have it slightly tanned.
Reference:
I've finished your skin you wanted. If there's anything about the skin you want changing then please feel free to suggest the improvements. I didn't include a sword but just say if you want one on the skin. Also an emblem on the armour to add to the skin would be another thing you want. If you want the skin as it is please follow+ like :p

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
Race: Knight
Skin Colour: White
Colour Scheme: Darkshades
Clothing/Armour: demonic armor
Race: Human/Elf/Caparii/Earthspawn/Greylings/etc. Click the wiki. ;)
Skin Color: Pale/Fair/Neutral/Tan/Dark
Extra Notes: Swords/Scars
Eye Color: Blue/Green
Hair Color: Black/Blonde/Burnett
Clothes description:

;)

Mechasonic9000

Villager
Race: Elf
Skin Color: Fair
Extra Notes: a large sword ready for combat
Eye Color: blue
Hair Color: Black
Clothes description:black leather covered in Red armor in a demonic fashion

Pooky

Lord of Altera
Hey guys would be awesome if you could make me a skin!

Race:Half-elf
Skin Colour:Caucasian, fair
Colour Scheme: Darker, using black and red
Clothing/Armour: Clothes please no armour
Any other info: I really like how the eyes and mouth are done here, they are simple yet effective (the steve type eyes are okay too): http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?attachments/lucy-shot-png.20680/

As for the features, please can I have brown eyes and dark brown hair medium length. I don't want any headgear or fancy things, just some darker (black) clothes with some red embellishments. (eg cool necklace etc)

Please try make it 'cute' if you can!
THANKS!