Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Request skins here!

luigi0ni

Legend of Altera
Race: Human (Fire-Blessed Lvl 3)
Skin Colour: red mottled skin
Colour Scheme: Black? I think
Clothing/Armour: A grey coat with a hood and red trim ... grey/white hair, black set of trousers and a set of sword sheaths (for back) with 2 swords in in them ... a pair of highly bladed gauntlets with wicked claws and 1.5 foot obsidian edged scythes on the forearms and a breastplate and kneepads and metal spiked boots (they are under the clothes though)
Examples of clothing/other skins/screenshots:
Any other info:his eyes are also red, the hooded coat is black with a red trim
I'm looking more for an avatar because i already have a skin

I understand this may be a challenge but i'd really appreciate it if you'd have a go

Bean/Benijim

Loyal Servant of Altera
Race: Human
Skin Colour: Tanned
Colour Scheme: Dark red, grey, black
Clothing/Armour: Chainmail arms with padded red overcoat and plateted armour legs
Examples of clothing/other skins/screenshots:See Profile Picture
Any other info: Nup

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
Race: Human
Skin Colour: White
Any other info:
basically, i am terrible at skin making- attached is my attempt, so could someone make it look better please?
Race: Elf
Skin Colour: pale white
Colour Scheme: black and sliver
Clothing/Armour: Black robes with silver or gray buttons on the front with baggy hood behind
examples of clothing/other skins/screenshots:
Any other info: i would like my skin to have long silver hair that comes down to my eyes and just above neck, also multi colour eyes such as blue and red, green and blue. ect
Needed for the personal doctor of the king
Can someone do these two? I can't, too busy.

luigi0ni

Legend of Altera
can you set up an individual conversation or thread which is for avatar profiles? it just seems like this one will get overcrowded and can someone actually attempt the skin of my avatar currently ... (only in the hope i can use it when i enentually level into a level 4 fire-blessed)

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
Race: Caparii
Skin Colour: Dark Tan
Colour Scheme: Soft
Clothing/Armour: None
Examples of clothing/other skins/screenshots: None
Any other info: Hair should cover chest, hair is fairly long..
Hair: Redish Brown
Eyes: Dark Brown

I've started the skin, but just didn't finish it. I would like the same face.. It's on a layout.. Thank you..

Attachments