Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Review] Sea of Storms

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
GEEZ PORT SILVER, BURN DOWN PROPERLY.

*Ahem*

I thought the event was amazing and fun :D It was great to see people working together (especially when I saw Mrpolo and WarWolf working together to climb the Sunken to put out the fires on the rooftop), I was genuinely worried the city was going to blaze to smithereens so it was a relief when the fires started to go out!

And on that note, despite the fire my bakery sold 5 stacks of bread.
Yer lucky we ran in there knowing it was a bakery to turn off the ovens. :3

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
If anyone remembers any particularly amusing bits of dialogue they'd like to be in my log/report of the event, message me with details! :D

Angryboy

Natus de Aurum; Natus ex bellum
The number of ":O" messages was too high, considering we were warned about fires like two minutes before hand haha

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
One of the things I was a little sad about was sometimes that there was a lack of fire /inside/ the house, but otherwise I loved it all.
It was a pleasure taking pictures and watching the other react ^^

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
One of the things I was a little sad about was sometimes that there was a lack of fire /inside/ the house, but otherwise I loved it all.
Well we did such a good job there wasn't much time for the fire to spread indoors, although there was a case at the Naught that when people tried to climb down the ladder from the roof to escape, they found that the entrance to the inn was blocked by fire~ Then of course they turned around, and more fire, so people did have to roof jump :p

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
Well we did such a good job there wasn't much time for the fire to spread indoors, although there was a case at the Naught that when people tried to climb down the ladder from the roof to escape, they found that the entrance to the inn was blocked by fire~ Then of course they turned around, and more fire, so people did have to roof jump :p
Oh-
I flew around and went inside different houses, trying to get a screenshot from inside... But inside it was like nothing happened ^^

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
wow, so many people reviewing an event is very special (in my view) to see.
I wasn't there for the event, yet I have one thing to add:
" The day of the event, from the morning I logged in, everyone was talking about it in ooc chat. People making fire-jokes, people telling plans on what to do. I have never seen so much talk about an event in a long while. AMAZING."

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
[19/01/2014 18:55:42] A dreamer: You could get on HW :p
[19/01/2014 18:56:47] A dreamer: There'll be an event soon, an unexpected one

ಠ_ಠ

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
wow, so many people reviewing an event is very special (in my view) to see.
I wasn't there for the event, yet I have one thing to add:
" The day of the event, from the morning I logged in, everyone was talking about it in ooc chat. People making fire-jokes, people telling plans on what to do. I have never seen so much talk about an event in a long while. AMAZING."
*Cracks knuckles*

And the party is just getting started~