Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Reviews] Sail to the Heavens

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
That was an amazing event :D Though, there was the problem with chat, which, each ship should have had their own chat, like /ch [onethingoranother]. Other than the confusion and stuff, it was purely epic.

Taelyn Adelei Saeradan

Lord of Altera
This event was amazing. I wish every single person on the server could have attended. It was great fun, and a bit confusing. I was in the galley handing out bread, then I had to go eat dinner in real life, which took me only a few minutes. When I logged back on, everyone was vomiting and screaming, "FIRE!" Haha, it was pretty fun. I can't wait for the next part later in the week. :p

Also,

Just remember the guy who caused it is still alive on the queen's ship... Soon >=3
soon.jpg

Silvertread

Lord of Altera
I got to steer a ship, shout at people and be unconscious for half of the trip! Plus, I got to say: Aye, Captain.

I'm giving this a 236 out of 236!

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
This was truly an awesome event, we need to have more ship-based events in the future! *Plots*

bodejodel

Reaching for the Heavens
Retired Staff
bodejodel
bodejodel
Last minute preparations, everyone stressed out, "Are they her yet?" "What is going to happen?" "Bode, where are you?!" "Will there be fighting?"

*bode hovers over the ships, screenshotting, sipping a beer, relaxed*

Kvothe

Guildmaster
Retired Staff
Last minute preparations, everyone stressed out, "Are they her yet?" "What is going to happen?" "Bode, where are you?!" "Will there be fighting?"

*bode hovers over the ships, screenshotting, sipping a beer, relaxed*
That last bit sounds a bit like my evening :p.