Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Rex of Lonmar

Tempy_

Insert Custom Title here
Tempy_
Tempy_
*Settles down as he throws a bag of player love*

This looks nice ;v;

(Now only to find a way to make 'it' happen..)

FrostGuardian

Lord of Altera
Legend
FrostGuardian
FrostGuardian
Legend
Would @Faelin or @Michcat be nice enough to insert some posts for me? One right after the main post, which will be used for the in depth relations, and one after the "What Rex Looks Like" post. Thanks.

Also, profile has integrated the use of the "In Depth" character profile format.

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
Would @Faelin or @Michcat be nice enough to insert some posts for me? One right after the main post, which will be used for the in depth relations, and one after the "What Rex Looks Like" post. Thanks.
I'm not sure if it's possible, namely because I've asked folk to do it for me before. ;o;

Mich may enlighten me, but otherwise I think it may have to be an excess-comment-deletey job.

FrostGuardian

Lord of Altera
Legend
FrostGuardian
FrostGuardian
Legend
Thanks to @The Living Ghost, I was able to sneak a few posts in after the main one. *Fistbump* Updated one of them to be a "Fan Art" post. In depth relations and other shenanigans incoming.