Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Rexprogramer's application [Declined - Jinny]

spaghettio

Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username?
Rexprogramer

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
United sates

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yes

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Basically using accounts in which you have more power and stuff to help a back up account or an air account in case your main account gets banned.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
SirNicholas14

8. Tell us about yourself!
My nmae is Jose,i play guitar and currently studying,and i like rock music i deleted the rest before reading it so im stuck here typing like an idiot.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
No

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
Nope

About Your Character!
Madster taco Maker, adventurer,

Character Name:
Drake Mannering

Character Age:

Character Race:
Human

Appearance:
White hair, Black eye, Brown skin, Grey armor.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:

Written Test!

Drake Mannering was a farmer in small town which was one day destroyed by and evil king and his army, he survived the attack and is now looking for revenge, he came to Altera to train his sword skills and then go back to his homeland to bring an end to the evil king, he's also there to make his taco shop famous which is way more important than defeating that King. But yeah i ran out of ideas so im just gonna plug in some randomfacts in here. Did you know that we don't actually need the bees sence there are other insects out there that pollinate plants, the only reason they're still alive is because they can produce honey, well im ending this here because i saw a bear outside my window and i can hear punding and scratching on my front door

Jinny

Kitten
Blessed
Korca
Korca
Blessed
Hey! I'm Jinny, I'd appreciate it if you didn't put [Pending - Jinny] on your own application. We do this to ensure the other mentors know that a mentor has seen, and is processing an application. With that being said...

I'm sorry, but your application has failed to meet the criteria listed in the application template and has been declined. Please carefully read and follow all the instructions to pass the application test.

- Poor English: Communication is an important part of our server. Being able to speak English well is something we value so every member can have a good experience with each other. You've demonstrated very, very poor English and grammar skills in this application.

- Definitions: Your definitions provided are both wrong. Please see our roleplaying guide for more information on what both Metagaming and Powergaming mean.

- Appearance: It is unlikely a twenty-year-old would have white hair, this is especially true for you as your character has brown skin, which would rule out Albinism.

- Written Test: Very poorly written and below 400 words. We require 400 words at least for your written test. It is also very cliche.

- Lack of Understanding: You clearly ignored the rules for applications, beyond that you added on your own [Pending] for your application.

If you have any questions or concerns about your application, feel free to message me or any other mentor regarding my decision. You may reapply in a week's time : (Thursday, July 12th, 2018)