Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Rivers Journal And Character

rivereagles999

I think I might like it here
I write this as it happens. srry bad grammar
ALSO READ
Day 1 - A First Step

by lord_havoc_01

im in that too its the same RP but 2 different people

Name:River

Nickname/Alias: Dark River
Height:6.1
Weight:Unknown
Hair:Unknown
Eyes:Unknown
Skin:Stealth Warrior
Identifying Marks:black and blue armor
Appearance:black and blue armor
Personality: Adventurous, friendly, Will listen to orders.Mysterious. secretive.
Back-story: No One knows about Him at all besides whats listed. HE FINDS IT HARD TO LIVE WITH IS BARE BODY SO HE ALWAYS WEARS ARMOR. HE ALMOST CANT EVEN LIVE WITHOUT ARMOR
Day 1
All of my squad is died in battle i had retreat to save my a life. i walked for hours when
I just meet some one named LordHavoc01 he was building a huge house then we started talking when suddenly some forum of black magic tped us into a cell we escaped after 2 days everyone went naked but me and my friend LordHavoc01. after that he showed me a giant Tree. it was towering. it even had glowstone. i had only seen glowstone 1 time in the nether when i almost died fighting ghasts and 1000s of pig men but that story will have to wait.he left me to be alown for awhile.
INFO about life before the army: UNKNOWN

Joel

Lord of Altera
did you like the trial i held last night?you were quite an entertaining jury...

rivereagles999

Day 2
I started my journey back to my village that i live in (stormguard) it took 4 days of swimming and camping and even fighting a chicken that went mad. when i finely got back i made a shrine to remember my 14 year old wolf who died during the journey. I was devastated when it happened. after a day or 2 of work i ate a cake and some bread and slept. when i woke up 3/4 of my farm had been destoried by an unknown enemy. they kept my shrine untouched. i was surprised they had respect for the dead. i had to close my shop because with such a small farm now i cant afford the rent of it (i really just closed it i made the shop). the towns temporary mayor offers me to join the army i accepted i will join later tho. i have more important stuff to do. I started my journey back to my little underground house with a trap door as a entrance near the giant magic floating castle.

rivereagles999

Day 3
I started my journey and it was going fine until a angry herd of bulls attacked on the 3rd day. i managed to kill 2 or 3 but the other 12 or so pushed me off a 200 foot cliff onto land. i could of died if i diffident bring food and have armor with me. i found and abandoned lighthouse to recover for a week. after i recovered i set of again. it too me 2 more weeks but i was almost there when i was attacked by rabid chickens there were hundreds (really 2 and they dident attack this part if fake) i killed 20 or 30 but then my stone weapon broke. i killed a few more with my bare hands but there were to many i ran until i found a house. the door was locked so i broke in. (as a solder i was traind to do anything to live if not in the wilderness to complete my mission/quest) after i broke in i stayed for awhile. the rain and thunder drove the chickens away (and the lightning hitting 1 of them). the house was poor and was made for mining in. the next day i set off to find my friends floating house. i couldn't find it. the map said i was next to it (the dynamic map so it prob just me) i couldn't even find my hole. so i went back to the mine house to stay until i can fine my friend LordHavoc01

rivereagles999

Day 4
I decided to journey back to Stormguard. It took 3 weeks. nothing interesting happened. when i got back to my house my shrine was gone!!! I was devastated. I demanded a explanation. The Mayor said The Guys who trashed your farm destoried it. He said he would give me the Money to build a new one when he was not busy. Nothing else was different so i decided to go back to try to find LordHavoc01's Floating Magic House.