Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Roleplay Idea: Colonization

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
Colonies run by today's factions would be fun as shit to RP in, it would be fun to do so for awhile after the map is introduced IC before any worldediting is done. For a month or so, as people gain their footholds.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Colonies run by today's factions would be fun as shit to RP in, it would be fun to do so for awhile after the map is introduced IC before any worldediting is done. For a month or so, as people gain their footholds.
Actually this could be done while builds are being WE in. The WE in would be taking place at the same time but be OOC so staff have plenty of time to get the massive amount of WE that needs done....done. While those who are busy colonizing the new region set the RPly first settlements up. Those who don't want to RP this would still be free to RP in the old world with their builds so no one is forced to do RP they don't enjoy. There will likely need to be a period of a month (At least) of heavy WE and dual map access (on some level). So I think this is actually a good idea.

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
KOLONIE DER ANHALD

Tot

Lord of Altera
Frosty
The_Tottot
The_Tottot
Frosty
Sign me up homie! Lemme know what day we'd do it and I'll be there!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Sign me up homie! Lemme know what day we'd do it and I'll be there!
When we're going, we'll leave at one date and time, yes, with one boat. But once we're there, it's an ongoing event.
Everyone will have their own homes there and it'll go on several days.
If the staff should decide to contact me and use this idea to fill in the gap between the two worlds and WE times, there'll be several colonies.
Otherwise there'll be just one with members from different houses, exploring the unexplored.
I, for one, can't wait to get started! But we will need a place to sail towards and the current world is almost entirely occupied and explored as it is.
So I'm waiting a bit longer before making anything official.

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Azgir can un-life people for the colony if needed

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I'm thinking of starting a trial at Eventine.
People can pack their stuff and head out to eventine to join the colony.
I'll start a new thread for the actual colony and so you can enlist :)