Active Ronak Rothguard

Mongoose

Loyal Servant of Altera
Anything else, I reckon should be found out through RP in game. Not everything should be available to find out on the fourms! :p

General Information:

Name: Ronak Rothguard
Race: Dwarf
Sexuality: Straight
Current Residence: Unknown
Relationship Status: None
Social Status: Unknown

Physical Appearance:

Height: 4"6
Weight: 145lbs
Eye Color: Dark Green
Skin Color: Pale-ish
Build of Body: Stout
Hair Color: Dark Grey, almost Black
Hair Style: Casually messy
Complexion: Average
Is Seen By Others As: Short...?
Scars: Unknown, aside from the scars on his chin that are pretty visible.
Voice: Deep and booming, like a bell in every tooth

Personality:

Dislikes: Ale, making new friends, his friends coming to harm, Llamas, horses
Strengths;
Strong Headed: When he finds something he has a passion in, he'll devote everything he has to it
Keeps Moving Forwards: Generally doesn't care if something negative comes his way, big or small.
Protective Spirit: Fights fiercely for his true friends, willing to put them before himself in most scenarios.
Optimistic For Others: No matter the scenario, he can usually find a way to show someone the bright side of it
Weaknesses;
Pessimistic of Himself: No matter the scenario, he can usually find a way to show himself the downside of something
Overly Self Deprecating: Usually puts himself down, thinking the worst of whatever he does
Prideful: He will usually refuse help, regardless of the scenario, even if he knows there's nothing he can do himself, because he refuses to be seen as helpless or weak.
Fears: [To be found out IC. Will be posted once a few people know]
Values: His true friends above all else. His life comes next, and he has nothing else to value after that.
Education: Basic education, can read, write, do basic maths.
Languages: Common, Horgaahn
General Attitude: Bitterly jovial
Religious Inclination: Doesn't consider religion worth contemplating, but does speak well of Korog.
General Intelligence: Average
General Sociability: Awkwardly sociable
Alignment: Neutral Good

Short Term Goals:
Make himself a better set of Axes.
Become a good enough smith to maintain equipment
Meet a few more people

Long Term Goals:
[To be found out IC. Will be posted once a few people know]
To become a brilliant smith
Find a reason to be alive
Learn Elvish. He's tired of not knowing half of what goes on in the conversations around him.

Possessions: An Axe and his freshly forged Chainmail chestpiece he made himself. Many of Ronaks possessions have been shredded in an accident.

Wardrobe: One shirt that is off colour white, and one pair of trousers. Both are well worn and used.

Jewelry: None

Pets/Animals: None

Owned Homes: None

Carried Inventory: His Axe. After an accident, he doesn't carry much. He often carries a few radiants around to splash out with.

General Inventory: He now has a crude smithing hammer.

General Wealth: Modestly poor.

Health:

Illnesses: None
Allergies: None
Injuries: All healed, for now. Aside from some new bruises. Lovely.
Sleeping Habits: What's sleep?
Energy Levels: Energetic
Eating Habits: Quite a lot, but little variety
Exercise Habits: Well, smithing is pretty intense exercise, and he walks everywhere he can.
Memory: [To be found out IC. Will be posted once a few people know]
Drinking Habits: Daily drinker for the sake of drinking

History:

[To be found out IC. Will be posted once a few people know]

Combat:

Peaceful or violent: Peaceful inclination, unless his true friends are threatened.

Weaponry: Always has a main hand Battleaxe, and three throwing axes he often duel wields.

Combat Training: Axe Apprentice

Training & Skills:

Blacksmithing 5/10 - He's learning at a slow, slow pace without a teacher. "For better or worse, I've now got a job as Astrums smith. Here's hoping I don't disappoint them."
Fishing 5/10 - He's good, and has a knack for it. But to improve, he must adventure "All about the patience... And patience is stretched when you find more music than you do fish."
Cooking 7/10 - Surprisingly good cook, he just never has anyone to share it with for feedback "There's little difference between forging metal and forging food, but one of them will make you unhappy if you fail, and one will make you hungry."
Horse Riding 2/10 - Is almost completely inept at riding them, barely managing to stay on at a canter "Woah there... Woah, woah, woah! Too fast!"
Medicine 0/10 - Is so incompetant, he didn't realise that wounds needed cleaning more than once, and that bandages didn't need changing. "Pfffft, it's barely pierced the skin! Give the bandage to someone who needs it, eh?"
Artistic Drawing - 8/10 - Is surprisingly good at it, even if he believes he's awful at it. "What do you mean "Good?" It's a load of crap. Burn it if you would.
Climbing - 8/10 - He enjoys it, and it's one of the few things he'll admit he's good at. "Sure, it's good fun making stuff. Feels pretty good to climb it as well, though a little less fun to fall off of it."

Favorite Types of Food: Meat dishes
Favorite Types of Drink: Ale
Hobbies/Pastimes: Smithing, climbing, mining.
Favorite Colors: Turquoise.

Relationships: (To be filled out later when I can get the spelling of names right, Still ongoing)

Relevant Family Members: [To be found out IC. Will be posted once a few people know]

Romantic Interests:

(Rujala) Fiena "Phi" Downing - I broke her arm in an accident I could have prevented. Two weeks later, I admit to loving her and she said it back! But... Will she change her mind? More importantly, what if she doesn't change her mind? I've never done this before! What do I do?!

True Friends;

(Galaxy) Soren "Rai" Taai - At first, I wasn't sure about her. She seemed crazy, but fun crazy. Now I know at least that she's a true friend, someone I'll lay my own life down for to protect. I'm glad to have met her.

Friendly Acquintances:

Ruu Sugar Silveira - Has helped him more than he cares to admit. He's borderline on calling her a True Friend, but is reluctant to do so just yet.

Kamaoe Kam Hakiaz - She's done so much to help him, from training to helping him relax, he almost considers her a true friend. There's very little he wouldn't do to help her if she came requesting aid.

HogoShi_Kitsune Elfa Hansd - Spoke with her in the Astrum tavern. Only met her once, but they had a good three or four hour conversation. Seems like a very nice lady.

Acquaintances:

(Need Username) Lune Tekon - He's alright. Fought with him at the Astrum riots, him being the Lord of Astrum. He's alright, but haven't seen him in a while. Not sure what to think of him though.

The_VALKYRIE Valtae Dur - Been a good person to him so far, she seems a little naive and easy to lie to, which makes talking to her easier. She's even agreed to help him study medicine, which he's grateful for.

Electric Asero Crow - Has spoken to him a few times, had a few laughs, but don't know much about him. Seems nice enough.

Estes241 Grey - Met him and spoke with him a few times. Seems hard to talk to, but nothing wrong with him.

(Another Username I need to get) Cecily/Leilatha - Has spoken to them both a few times, and they're pretty nice people. Thought I offended Leilatha at first, but she just seems to dislike speaking Common, rather than disliking speaking to me.

Cukie1 Lilac Silveira - She also helped him in the same way Sugar helped him. He doesn't know her aside from a single meeting, but likes her well enough.

(Morbid ) Arthur Bayard - Spoken with him a few times. Fixed Phi's arm for me which I'm grateful for, and we've fought together. Good guy, but don't see him too often.

Disliked People:

Hated:

(Rujala ) Rowaldin Teline - I spoke with you about Phi, and I still despise you for hurting her, but at least you cared about her enough to tell me what to give her.
Wary Of:

Centurion Oskar - He's unsure what to think of Oskar. He's attempted conversation a few times, but he didn't like the fact that Oskar looked... Disapproving, when he brought a group of refugees from the town to the Citadel gates. He'll keep trying, but doesn't expect much.

Life Changing Accomplishments;

Helped to suppress the Riots of Astrum. Was wounded, but came out well enough.

Went on an Expedition, with which the group encountered something claiming to be The Reaper (Stone Golem). During the time at which they were arguing (With the Stone Golem), he spotted a path to the Island it was on, and was the first to attack the beast after leading a small group onto the island, to which they killed the Golem.

Helped kill a Broodmother inside of a cave, and took a leg as trophy.

Also killed some 6 Krowlers in his first encounter with them, before someone lit them and their nest up like a bonfire on crack.

Tried to save a Llama on top of the Astrum roof. Got attacked by his backpack and not only nearly died, but almost killed his friend as well.

Last edited:

Mongoose

Loyal Servant of Altera
Lovely update, adding those who I can remember. If you need to be added (Or I've got you there without a username) go ahead and comment and I'll add you

Morbid

It took a lot to get here
Patron
ThatMerryBanter
ThatMerryBanter
Patron
Yes hello I am the badger boy in question. Also, it's "Bayard" not "Bayand".

Charybdis

I Am the Law
Mentor
Charybdis
Charybdis
Hey, just to note, as per the dwarven lore their weights range from about 130 to 170. While that's a guideline, 105 is a bit out of the general range.