Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Rorman_'s Appliation [Approved - Niko]

Rorman_

Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username?
Rorman_

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
England (The good part in the North with Greggs)

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yes I have.

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
After DMing Dungeons and Dragons for the last 4 years metagaming and min-maxing is something that is really a big turn off honestly, it took my group quite some time to learn not to do so. In short it's boring and it ruins a lot of the fun. How I would define metagaming is using knowledge your character doesn't know or could possibly know be that knowledge of names, locations or just general knowledge they shouldn't have. Powergaming is more a grinding to be overpowered and never die such as making some form of farm to automate say xp farming overpowered weapons or using roleplay to make yourself more powerful because say something hasn't gone your way or just because(Kind of how they just get randomly more powerful in DBZ). Power gaming also being 'hey I have this guard assassin person that follows me around so you can't kill me' as the guard then slaps your sword out of your hand.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No. (The man who discovered the X-Ray killed his wife in the progress)

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Jase! (Sorry it took me like an extra month to do this too.)

8. Tell us about yourself!
I'm some potato who made the poor choice of going to university the other year to do this terrible thing called computing and now I slap my head against my keyboard and SQL, JavaScript and HTML comes out. Between crying over assignments I play too many video games such as DotA, Isaac, Sea of Thieves, D&D and Urealms, they're possibly the reason why I get so very close to missing deadlines. Not only can I slap one type of keyboard but I guess I'm able to slap the other type of keyboard that makes music which my dog then barks at and personally I think she doesn't like the sound of it. I can probably drink a bottle of vodka faster than you too but that's for another time.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
Yes, yes I do.

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
No. I found it through the magic of the internet or some server list.

Character Name:
Morgan Monsoon

Character Age:

Character Race:
Human

Appearance:
In all honesty character description is not my strong suit but here goes.
Black average length hair and mildly messy, blue eyes, pale skin, average to thin build with a height of 6 foot (Why we use feet in the UK to describe height baffles me).
Scares and marking found on lower back. Inset eyes and a long mustache that is thick and black with a sharp nose and thick dark eyebrows. Has a jaw line for days.

Written Test!
After 5 long years of sailing and getting lost for most of that time then ending up on a remote island in the middle of who knows where with some odd group of remote tribes people learning about what they called 'tree law' and being marked by these people with marks and scares to last the rest of Morgan's life he had escaped from the savage people back to Storm's landing. Now returning to a structured land with civilized people with no one knowing his name or where he comes from Morgan plans to rebuild his life and return to what he was doing before he left in the first place of which was training in the arts of the theater, to become one of the greatest actors in the land and all to know his name, along with opening the grandest theater in both this life and the next, where in this life he wants the high born of Storm's landing to step foot in his theater and see him preform in the next he wants to see the dead of Port Silver instead and those his family knew many, many years ago who lived in the beautiful town of Heaven's Reach. Whilst working on his dreams in life Morgan plans to also find his family that he hasn't seen in the last 5 years and try to make amends with them being the reason he left sailing from his father's coldness, though his father claims he was training his son for his future of owning the family fishery which has been owned for several generations Morgan clearly has other plans, of which may also be to become a stage magician but only when drunk.

Whilst also trapped on the remote island for 5 years ,before finding the people originating there, Morgan became fairly ‘good’ at cooking or well so he liked to imagine working with very little aside from fish and fruits that grow on the island (Apple juice does not make a good seasoning for fish, don’t try it) along with how to grow large amounts of potatoes. So, so many potatoes… (They’re very versatile.)

Whilst in his youth Morgan also had many dogs and now returning to the land of none cannibal savages he plans to get a large amount of dogs in his home yet again and hopefully this time not be forced to eat a wild wolf or nearly be attacked by one of them.

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points.

+Do not Powergame, Metagame or use X-Rays on the server! Our moderation team makes sure to deal with severe reports.
+ Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.