Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Rosary's Art... and art-like stuffs!

Rosary_Omen

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Rosary_Omen
Rosary_Omen
Legend
Photography is art too! I also dabble in drawings sometimes, but it takes a certain mood or else I just go NOPE! and give up. Thought I'd join the sharing bandwagon. :D

http://imgur.com/gallery/XJvQC/new Posting this link here because my photos are too big for the HW servers to handle. XD I spent the day with friends at the Monarto Zoological Park and those are my favourite few photos from the 95 I kept.

Axael Silenttread.jpg

This pic is a few years old now I think? This is Axael Silenttread, he was a DND character I decided to draw. Sadly, the RP died off. :(

Rosary_Omen

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Rosary_Omen
Rosary_Omen
Legend
Iluben with flower smaller.jpg

This is an Ilben, a tiny cat/hummingbird like creature from a world I built for RP... but never went anywhere with it.

Rosary_Omen

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Rosary_Omen
Rosary_Omen
Legend
I can draw stumps too! This is a stumpling, from the aforementioned world. They just crawl through the forests making spooky sounds.

Stumpling smaller.jpg

Next is a Lefor. Creepy little buggers that taste like chicken.
Lefor.jpg

And lastly, the mysterious Synwyn which are tiny little non-sentient humanoids.

Synwyn smaller.jpg

Rosary_Omen

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Rosary_Omen
Rosary_Omen
Legend
This is my favourite picture ever that I've done. Sadly, my stuff is rarely freehand. I take images, cut/paste bits in layers to get the idea I want, draw the lines/edit the lines and colour. But whatever, I love this art anyway. This is Lucien, from the Aedus world mentioned before. He's a snake-oil salesman, (Not legit snake oil of course.)

Lucien Aedus guy smaller.jpg

Rosary_Omen

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Rosary_Omen
Rosary_Omen
Legend
Obligatory storm photo! Storms are not an easy thing to capture, but it was awesome and fun. My mum and dad are also into photography, so that night the three of us (I was home visiting) were sitting on the veranda, photos on tripods pointing different directions at 11pm trying to get some good pics.

_MG_1982 copy smaller.jpg

Rosary_Omen

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Rosary_Omen
Rosary_Omen
Legend
I WENT TO DRAW SOMETHING FOR SRS

AND THEN THIS HAPPENED

I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY I DID THIS! HELP!

wtf is this.jpg

Rosary_Omen

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Rosary_Omen
Rosary_Omen
Legend
The moon was large and bright tonight, so I grabbed my dads 150-500mm lens and the tripod. These were the only two good photos XD

IMG_4720.jpg IMG_4725.jpg

Rosary_Omen

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Rosary_Omen
Rosary_Omen
Legend
There's a jackdaw that lurks around my parents property, I named it Edward. (If you get the reference, you get a cookie) I got some snaps of him today. They're a bit blurry because I'm not used to dad's lens yet. I'll try again later with different settings. :D

whachulookingat.jpg
"Whatchu doing human?!"

Rosary_Omen

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Rosary_Omen
Rosary_Omen
Legend
Went and harassed my mother's dog with her 50mm lens today. Of course, she -hated- the attention.

IMG_0974small.jpg

IMG_0978smaller.jpg

IMG_0979smaller.jpg

IMG_0980smaller.jpg

Mad Hatter

All is as it should be.
Awesome. Just awesome. I love the night sky shots, and your pooch is adorable. My family had a Jack Russell for many years :) I love the creative creatures too

Rosary_Omen

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Rosary_Omen
Rosary_Omen
Legend
I need a macro lens, then I can not have to use mum's all the time. Also, then I can take macro shots when I'm not at my parents place visiting. XD

IMG_1106 copy.jpg IMG_1110 copy.jpg IMG_1118 copy.jpg IMG_1128 copy.jpg

Rosary_Omen

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Rosary_Omen
Rosary_Omen
Legend
Mum bought the feather on Kangaroo Island and I took some shots while helping her, so yeah.:D