Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Rose Cleary's Prayer Log

Firegirl

Lord of Altera
Waterday, 5th of Fogwater, 2259-Season of Harvest
Rose enters her home, walks downstaires, and pushes the secret lever. The table grinds slowly to the side, and she climbs down the ladder. She kneels on the soft, blue carpet, Mana Stone(Lapis) glowing faintly in front of her. There's a small, crackling fireplace off to the side, but Rose's eyes are fouced on the sign in front of her:

Asgar, God of the Skies,
Cloud's, and Flying Beasts.
Rose sigh's, and begins to pray.

"Oh Asgar...I miss Mentor so very much. And teaching a student how to read and write when they don't want to...is frustrating. I have very little tolrence with students that do not wish to learn.

I just wish Mentor was here...he would be able to calm me, soothe my fears, my rising worries. Everyday, I feel nothing but saddness while he's gone...and a burning desire to see him again, like a peice of burning coal. I feel nothing but happiness now that I'm with Mentor....every moment with him is pure pleasure, happiness, and joy. I just wish he could get over his past..."

Rose sigh's again.

"On a much brighter note...I'll go see Elmond...he's changed since the corruption has left him. I hope he's doing well."

Rose gets up and exits the hidden shrine.

Last edited:

Firegirl

Lord of Altera
Rose Cleary kneels in front of Silas Shrine in the Great Hall.

"When I tried to confess my love to somebody...I got shot down. I don't even know if he likes me anymore....All I wanted was /him/...and now I'm left alone. Please Silas, tell him that I ment him no harm. That I only wished to be the one bright light in his life, and I mis-took that for love." @samsam223

"I also pray that my dead lover finds peace among wherever he is at. I loved him very much, and I will not forget him."
Rose looks at the chains bralest she has, and continues praying. @Mryosi

"I also wish that I could find happniess with a lover or be of somebody of importance. Being called "peasant girl" everyday isn't...doing good for me. I wish I could find happniess if everybody knew me...just like Cloud, or Athyl...I'm jelous of them. They have it all, fame, women, money...they can just lift a finger and get it all, and here I'm struggling to survive day after day."

"I wish I could tell Athyl I had a crush on him before he married...but that would be too awkward..."

@IceandFire @The Living Ghost

Rose gets up, and leaves the shrine.

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
"I also wish that I could find happniess with a lover or be of somebody of importance. Being called "peasant girl" everyday isn't...doing good for me. I wish I could find happniess if everybody knew me...just like Cloud, or Athyl...I'm jelous of them. They have it all, fame, women, money...they can just lift a finger and get it all, and here I'm struggling to survive day after day."
[/USER]
Gah- I'm honoured on Cloud's behalf that she thinks such and saddened at the same time ;__;

Firegirl

Lord of Altera
Godsend, 1st of Floodlock, 2260 - Season of Frost

Rose walks into the Grey Lady Shrine, sitting on a rug and beinging to pray*

Grey Lady, I know I am new to your ways and teaching. However, I hope you will hear my plea.

Please spare Tybalt, Landir, and Scaradrac from death. they are caught up in a war so ferice I am not sure they'll make it out alive.
I am worried for all of them, so many lies and rumors float around, I am worried I will be forced to pick a side.
I also pray for the lady named Shelia, even if I do not know her, I still wish she comes out alive.

Rose then walks to the Silas Shrine

Silas, hear my prayer. I wish to know more about this conflict with Scar, Landir, and Tybalt. I wish to be a peacemaker, but I see that is far gone by now.
Hopefully, you will grant Scar, Landir, and Tybalt the knowledge they need. I only wish to be a peacemaker, but it seems I have turned into somebody
who holds information. I do not wish for anyone of them to have. However, I deeply care for all three of the men,
but who do I chose...

Scaradrac, who only wants death and the fall of Azerport.
Landir, who's motives I am not sure of yet.
And lastly
Tybalt, who warned me of Eudo's true plans...
I do not know who to pick...but I have to decide...before time runs out.
@Tybalt

@Whoever plays Landir

@Whoever play's Shelia

@Scardrac

Tybalt

Lord of Altera

Silas, hear my prayer. I wish to know more about this conflict with Scar, Landir, and Tybalt.

And lastly
@Tybalt

@Whoever plays Landir

@Whoever play's Shelia

@Scardrac

O_O don't think it would be to hard to cross out the first choice
@bettemus99
@The Courier

The Courier

Lord of Altera
Godsend, 1st of Floodlock, 2260 - Season of Frost

Rose walks into the Grey Lady Shrine, sitting on a rug and beinging to pray*

Grey Lady, I know I am new to your ways and teaching. However, I hope you will hear my plea.

Please spare Tybalt, Landir, and Scaradrac from death. they are caught up in a war so ferice I am not sure they'll make it out alive.
I am worried for all of them, so many lies and rumors float around, I am worried I will be forced to pick a side.
I also pray for the lady named Shelia, even if I do not know her, I still wish she comes out alive.

Rose then walks to the Silas Shrine

Silas, hear my prayer. I wish to know more about this conflict with Scar, Landir, and Tybalt. I wish to be a peacemaker, but I see that is far gone by now.
Hopefully, you will grant Scar, Landir, and Tybalt the knowledge they need. I only wish to be a peacemaker, but it seems I have turned into somebody
who holds information. I do not wish for anyone of them to have. However, I deeply care for all three of the men,
but who do I chose...

And lastly
@Tybalt

@Whoever plays Landir

@Whoever play's Shelia

@Scardrac

Eheheheheheh

Firegirl

Lord of Altera
Townsday, 21th of TrueBirth, 2260-Season of Birth

Rose walks to The Mad God's Shrine, getting swallowed by the darkness.
With no fear in her steps, she moves closer to the shrine, and set's down a black rose.
She then being's to speak in hushed whispers.