Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Rosette Art Shop (OOC) [Temp Open]

Catena

Lord of Altera
Hero
Catena
Catena
Hero
Character: Fenora Wellile
IGN: Catena
Description or link to sheet: http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/fenora-wellile-the-gambler.35813/
Personality: She's very headstrong, and does things of her own accord. She is hot headed. She is not very social at first, but will warm up to a person if they treat her with the respect she deserves.
Pose (optional): You can decide. I'm not too picky.
Background (optional, may be an additional fee depending if elaborate): Clear/no background.
Style of drawing: Waist up, digital lineart.
:heart:

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
I love it, eeee- of course I still want your fabulous art. :,)

Will edit this whenever I can get on and send you the rads.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
- Chip
-Elle Monia (chibi)​
- EmmaTheExquisite
-Bo Sweetguard​
- Tomato150
-Arabella de Courtnay (Full)​
- Vesp_C2
-Ruka Evaliir (Full Paper/digital)​
- Catena
-Fenora Wellile (waist up, line)
For those listed here, please respond if you're still interested in the art. I'm trying to get as many done as I can while I have some focus on this.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Fashion Croqui: (Purely for the use of creating a new outfit for the character, there may be 2 or more within a single order)
Hips up (paper, lineart)- 6k
Full body (paper, lineart)- 7k
Hips up (digital, lineart)- 9k
Full body (digital, lineart)- 15k
Hips up (digital color)- 12k
Full body (digital color) 20k
Bottle Fairy Chibi: (Each comes with a little symbol tied to the bottle that represents the character.)
Full body color, digital- 10k

Different bottle- +2k

Prices have been lowered, many of the fashion croquis were reduced to half price, but kept high (since I usually make two designs, regardless)

Catena

Lord of Altera
Hero
Catena
Catena
Hero
Ahh!! I love it! :heart: I'll edit this with the screenshot of my payment in a few minutes :D
Edit:

Last edited:

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
Character: Althalos H. Sadin
IGN: electricwisekid
Description or link to sheet: http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/althalos-the-misunderstood.37196/
Personality: Althalos is usually seen with a neutral expression and his steel gauntlets. He stands tall and is often misunderstood. Most interactions leave him in a disliked position, mostly due to his views on Anhald, nobility, and respect. He remains calm in almost any situation, and is shook only by things such as betrayal, heartbreak, and the harming of loved ones. Fearing almost nothing because of his 'don't-care-about-it' nature, he often finds himself in sticky situations.
Pose (optional): N/A
Background (optional, may be an additional fee depending if elaborate): N/A
Style of drawing: Waist up (digital, color) - 5,500

LordCreepington

It took a lot to get here
Character:
Stephiir Garretson
IGN:
creeperlord01
Description or link to sheet:
http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/stephiir-garretson-my-rambling-rover-as-it-is.38412/
Personality:
Quite cheerful, drunken, a kiss-up, and nervous, but I'd love this one to highlight him being such a hopeless romantic.
Pose (optional):
I'm thinking leaning on some sort of counter/balcony/railing it's all up to what you think would look good.
Background (optional, may be an additional fee depending if elaborate):
Either a kitchen if you'd do a counter, or a sandstone wall with some sort of flower growing up it.
Style of drawing:
Waist-up digital lineart.
-plox.
PS: I'll pay as soon as I see you next.
Thanks!
-He, Stephiir Garretson, son of Sallana herself, lord of nothing.

Side note: Please do not base your drawing off of Catena's, I love it and all, but it's not how I really picture Steph's whole facial structure, lips, etc.
One again thanks for the consideration!

Last edited: