Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

RP arrangement for gang plotline

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
I'm trying to provide more rp opportunity for the gang. I'd like to ask those with buildings/businesses in Storm's Landing if they'd like to set up rp for burglaries, extortions and the like. If you would be interested in this, please reply to the thread. You should be there for that rp and I'll work to facilitate times and rp for you in this. Also, maybe muggings.

Last edited:

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
Dont have a buisness but woudlnt be opposed to said gang robbing one of the ships, of slyannen which grows and distrubts medical grade opium to hospitals. *sips tea*

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Feel free to use any of my characters if they're around as potentials targets.
Linlea ship brings in incense and mostly cargo of clay and darkened dyes in between travel from the Sorrows, and stuff I can't remember.. It also supplies the graveyard with materials. ..You can use the graveyard, too.

Estes241 for Linlea use
ShaolinPunk for graveyard reasons

Shao

Bring back angry react
Feel free to use any of my characters if they're around as potentials targets.
Linlea ship brings in incense and mostly cargo of clay and darkened dyes in between travel from the Sorrows, and stuff I can't remember.. It also supplies the graveyard with materials. ..You can use the graveyard, too.

Estes241 for Linlea use
ShaolinPunk for graveyard reasons
Step on my dirt I dare you.

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
*Sits down a flag of 'this interests me.'*

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
If Asero is in SL, you can target him because he sells opium. While that isn't common knowledge, I'm sure an opium focused gang would know about various other dealers/competition

bettemus99

Roleplay keeper
Can target me/Adiella, as she looks like the average weak woman with a little more money than the average. An easy target, easily intimidated and all that!

Swiftspear

Lord of Altera
My character, Cedlas, is involved, and I am also interested.
You can also mug him if you want, or murder him or whatever.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Signing Kublai up to be robbed or mugged or the like, whatever you want, whenever he's in RP in Storm's Landing.