Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

RP Burnout / Give Me A Character

ForestRose

The rosiest of forests.
ForestRose
ForestRose
Play someone that has lots of grass stains and rubs green stuff on their skin to stain it and it pretends to be an Earthspawn.

Ddaug

Lord of Altera
Come to Aelmere and do a desert Merchant, Bounty Hunter, Gold Miner, or jeweler.

Desert/Arabic like characters are a ton of fun and a good change of pace, at least they have been for me in the past.

pyrocide

The Mogul of Cromarcky
Anytime I see a thread like this and have the time to respond, I like to suggest two things. 1, try to avoid basing a character on a single gimmick or trope, as that gets old quick. 2, try to get connected with a group or house, so that your motivations are bigger than just yourself. Always a great deal easier to want to keep moving with a character when they're intertwined with a number of other people.

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
Become Gonzo journalist, and travel everywhere and get into everything.

Ddaug

Lord of Altera
Also I had the idea of making a shouter character who announced all the news of the world at the crossroads. Feel free to steal that from me as I'll likely never get to it

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
This one is going to require two people but I bet it's going to be loads of fun.

So one of you is a street performer moving from city to city depending on where the most activity is and while you are performing, the other guy is perusing the audience, pickpocketing everybody whilst they watch.

Landem

Lord of Altera
You've never played a strictly religious character before, could try that? A priest/ess or missionary might be someone different c:

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
I've suggested it before, but a manly dwarf obsessed with gardening and cultivating his flowers. When confronted with how 'unmanly' it is, he insists on fighting the person. Fists only.

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
two midgets in plate pretending to be a single knight

not dwarves or halflings, midgets

Tempy_

Insert Custom Title here
Tempy_
Tempy_
every character in game of thrones but with the names switched around

lannister jamie

snow john