Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Free region] The Grounds of Time

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Update with the new dungeon and the solutions if you really can't make it through!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Sorry for my inactivity as of late, I've started studying in a new city and am still settling in and finding my way and joining the many events people organize.
While I'm not here, you may have all the fun you like at the grounds of time, that's what they're there for.
I wanted to share this little video with you guys, to show you some amazing guy using primitive technology to build things. This kind of thing was my inspiration for the colony-RP and it's fun to run into it on YouTube, into someone who does this professionally. ENJOY!
Jazzper BoredBrit SirLuamTehDoge Zenrak Goldengem25 (I know you'd appreciate this vid :) He just has a lot less rain than we did with the colony!)

Last edited:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Two things have been added to the Grounds of Time. And in time more things will be added.
Can you figure out how these two things are linked? And can you find out how many more things will be added from what you can see in the first picture? > : D

upload_2017-11-12_23-12-51.png
upload_2017-11-12_23-13-21.png

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Edited the first post with this at the mini-encounters:

The Circle of Pillars:
In the center of this region there is a circle of pillars with levers and lights.
When there is a sign on the pillar, it means something is connected to it.
Have fun finding out what and where!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Added the fourth secret area to open from one of the pillars in the middle circle!
When you see a sign with the first line in blue like this, it is related to the circle of pillars
upload_2017-11-19_17-36-38.png

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Rent your own stall for free! (I tried to give it that Camden Town / Borough market feeling like in London)
Get a chest there, make a chest shop, set everything up! You already have the permissions. What are you waiting for? :D (One stall per account)
Market all.jpg
market few.jpg

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
upload_2017-11-29_18-45-49.png
Grounds of time is getting a make-over it seems! This house is going down!

Pandora12Q

Lord of Altera
Legend
Retired Staff
Pan_12Q
Pan_12Q
Legend
[NOTE]
*A note left on the central pillar in the circle of Burglarshire*
'Attention travelers or citizens, if it happens you have found these pillar's call to be something that interests you, I request you find myself, Sir Dunrad, to discuss findings, having personally ventured into all currently active pillars in order to see what lay beneath this blossoming town, I have become interested in what I may have missed in the times people came before me, this is not a demand, just a request, a letter left here or finding myself in Storm's Landing or in my 'home' here, will be met with both gratitude and aid if you wish to discover more about these pillars.

Signed Sir Isaac Dunrad, the Faithful.'

Last edited:

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
'Attention travelers or citizens, if it happens you have found these pillar's call to be something that interests you, I request you find myself, Sir Dunrad, to discuss findings, having personally ventured into all currently active pillars in order to see what lay beneath this blossoming town, I have become interested in what I may have missed in the times people came before me, this is not a demand, just a request, a letter left here or finding myself in Storm's Landing or in my 'home' here, will be met with both gratitude and aid if you wish to discover more about these pillars.

Pandora12Q

Lord of Altera
Legend
Retired Staff
Pan_12Q
Pan_12Q
Legend

Why so tiny? Are you trying to kill my eyes?
no, make them put effort in to read it, that way I know they're dedicated
(I didn't realise it was so smol)

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
There's a difference between putting an effort in and going to your local opticien right after trying to read it

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
And we're nearing the completion of the circle of pillars as yet another pillar can be activated :)