Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Rumors of Toria, Westerway and Refugees

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
(I know there is a rumors thread, but this seemed a bit too big for it.)

Rumors are begining to spread that the ruins of Westerway, the old home of the Torians, is being used as a refugee encampment for all those who have been disenfranchised, evicted, displaced, evacuated or otherwise have become without home. Though the ruins are in rough shape, some of the new residents are toiling to make the structures usable once again. The wolf statue, the emblem of House Toria, yet stands.

House Toria Info (Old info, afaik the House is fallen, but some heir to the throne may still be poking around.)
Tutore
Rang3r0wns94

OOC info: I have expanded my region of the Bastion of Immortality to take control of the ruins of Westerway. The town is, secretly, IC under the control of Dum'ni Plug and the Guardians of Immortality. He is not currently utilizing the ruins and can overlook refugees' unauthorized use of the area as squatters by rationalizing that this does not break the GOI's extreme neutrality directive due to the refugees not being given permission. The ruins of Westerway and the Bastion of Immortality are fully connected via claimed plots.

Last edited:

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
I suppose I should clarify that this is an open invitation for characters to move in and create RP and whatnot. Just drop me a line and I can add you to the region. A boat and dockmaster will be added soon.

Sizzix

Doge Keeper
OOC info: I have expanded my region of the Bastion of Immortality to take control of the ruins of Westerway. The town is, secretly, IC under the control of Dum'ni Plug and the Guardians of Immortality. He is not currently utilizing the ruins and can overlook refugees' unauthorized use of the area as squatters while rationalizing that this does not break the GOI's extreme neutrality directive due to the refugees not being given permission. The ruins of Westerway and the Bastion of Immortality are fully connected via claimed plots.
The absolute mad man!
... lotta plots.

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
. . . . I should also clarify that living in the Refugee Camp does not mean that your character is in danger of Dum'ni just coming out and killing everyone in the camp. That won't happen.

Tutore

Lord of Altera
Tutore was never a social man. He'd gone years in solitude since having his family vanish into the voids of this world. Now he simply survived, drifting around, finding no peace. As he walked through the marketplace, his mined goods in his hand to exchange for food. He heard derelict rumours float on the wind, his kingdom now found once more. Being used as a camp for lost and wounded souls.
"The disgrace of it.." Tutore mumbled under his breathe with a scowl. He quickly throws aside his cape, revealing his enchanted sword, a relic of Toria. He grabs a horse and a map with the radiants he gets for his good. "It's time to send these vermin a message: the rightful owner has returned, and their kind is no longer welcome!"

(Tutore will ride to the ruins, seeking his claim. But what he will find, only the gods know.)