Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Ruukasu Lawliet's Whitelist Application [Approved - Cukie1]

Rue

Lord of Altera
Mystic
PrettyBones
PrettyBones
Mystic
1. What is your Minecraft username?
Rueddle

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
United Kingdom

4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides yet?
Yes.

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming is using out of character knowledge to your advantage in-character, such as seeing a person's name in chat before their message, and then using their name in character without knowledge of it.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
Nope.

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
223hero7

8. Tell us about yourself!
Hello. I'm 17, I'm pretty tall, very skinny, I don't eat cheese, I'm pretty good at drawing, I listen to lame music and have not much to do when I'm home.
I'm also a web developer living in London, I used to play here around 3 years ago and would spend a lot of time doing this, now I just play games, draw and make websites.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
https://www.webdezign.co.uk/portfolio/

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
223hero7, Pyrocide. But I used to play here 3 years ago.
About Your Character!
Character Name
:
Esther Avgåtes.

Character Age:

Character Race:
Human

Appearance:
Ess is an unusual one, her hair is dark, and either completely frizz, or matted into dreadlocks, her skin is caramel, and her eyes are nearly the same tone. She usually wears uneven beige clothes, boots and only one sock. Her hands are usually daubed with dirt, and despite her overall unhygienic appearance, her teeth are surprisingly white, and it looks like she tries to keep her clothes in as tip-top shape as she can handle.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:

Written Test!
Esther was born into a surprisingly high rung of society considering where-- and how she is now, at least that's what she likes tells people, the truth is it's almost entire a fabrication she uses to try and convince people that she is somehow better than what she currently is, which would be true to an extent, considering how she looks, and how deep her pockets are.

People often don't know what to think of her, it's not like she tries to hide her unusual tendencies, she's certainly memorable, very rarely touching other people despite how dirty she is, and it seems as if her mind is always occupied with something, whether she's humming an incredibly annoying song, playing with her feet, or trying to charm a person with her incredibly dimwitted approaches.

Nowadays Esther is found wandering around streets, alleyways or in taverns, spending whatever little money she has on alcohol. Very often disappearing for months at a time when her funds cut short, occasionally showing up with a nice hat, or a cane to walk herself with, and even sometimes seen chatting up some married women or men.

How this completely skint, dark skinned lady ended up like the mess she is, nobody knows, but she managed to find harbor in the safety of her family, it wasn't quite the conventional family, but it was a family that understood her, that wouldn't judge her for her status, or how she looked. The most wondrous part of this family was to her the greatest champion, Father.

Despite this newfound understanding and faith, Esther routinely takes things that don't belong to her, whether it be a simple fork or cup just for the thrill of it, she very often doesn't seem too sure of herself, and she tries her best to show off what she has, even though it's very little, it looks as if she wants to be the center of attention, she wants to be in the lap of luxury.

Maybe someday she'll be able to climb herself out of the met she's dug for herself and sat in, but for now all she can really do is hope to find more happiness in the place of her Father, and her friends, although they may not be vagabond, wannabe nobles like her, will end up helping her cope through her situation, with as much strength and ambition as she can muster up, she may eventually be able to change her ways.

(Had a bit of trouble thinking of what to write, sorry if it's not great quality.)

Last edited:

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
I've seen you online on the server. You need not apply if you're still whitelisted.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Oh, I see. Very well, I'll look it over quickly.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Sorry- I forgot to say, only thing missing is the powergaming definition, otherwise everything is perfectly fine.

Rue

Lord of Altera
Mystic
PrettyBones
PrettyBones
Mystic
Huh, I guess I accidentally deleted it.

Powergaming is forcing a person to act a certain way, or not giving somebody a chance to react or respond to your actions. It's commonly mistaken with godmodding, which is playing an overpowered character. An example is walking up to someone and just writing *stabs*, giving them no time to respond or do anything.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Perfect~

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

For easy reading- Here's our Starter Guide once you login!

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Survival Guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands Guide
How to create your character profile
Town Census
Server Rules
Using Titles ingame
Rules for Roleplay
The Players' Handbook

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.

1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.