Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Ruu's Art Train [noodie warning]

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
Camera, the latest birbs were scanned in because I was near a scanner at the time
Well damn O_O Whenever I take pics of my art, it gets shadows on it. Is the paper you use naturally a rose-like color?

Ruu Darling

ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎
Aware Single
Legend
Retired Staff
RuuDarling
RuuDarling
Single
Well damn O_O Whenever I take pics of my art, it gets shadows on it. Is the paper you use naturally a rose-like color?
It's just the colouring of my lighting mixed with filters. I'm not a saint in getting good quality pics so because I don't have a scanner, I find alternatives

Ruu Darling

ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎
Aware Single
Legend
Retired Staff
RuuDarling
RuuDarling
Single
#Moodledoodles I've been feeling extremely lazy, and now that I have a new table I suddenly don't know what to draw or how to maintain motivation but scribble little moments- like the birb poke; holla at me if you want one

Wandering Ranger
flower crown.PNG

Tempy_
kiss.PNG

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
#Moodledoodles I've been feeling extremely lazy, and now that I have a new table I suddenly don't know what to draw or how to maintain motivation but scribble little moments- like the birb poke; holla at me if you want one
birb reaction to Greyling? Was an interesting moment