Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Ryder

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover

KEY INFORMATION:
Full Name: Ryder Flynn Hawthorne
Race: Human
Social Status:
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Marital Status: Engaged.
Height: Six-Foot even.
Weight: 195 lbs.
Date of Birth:
Date of Death:
Homeland:
Current Home: Wandering.

PHYSIOLOGY:
Build: Lacking the bulky build of most humans that are common within Altera’s lands, he possesses more of a ‘fit’ physique, with lean muscle.
Hair: Dark brown in color, generally kept loose and long. Similar to the hair upon his head, his beard remains unkempt most times. Scruffy looking. Having recently grown quite a bit longer, he now keeps his hair tied back behind his head, with some loose strands still allowed to do as they please. Has recently begun to grey in certain areas.
Eyes: A dark steel-blue.
Skin: Tanned.
Identifying Marks: None. He doesn’t particularly stand out as anything special.
Appearance:
Clothing: After having spent quite a few years away, focused on bettering himself and continuing his bond with Ellethwen; the man has returned to his style of old. The greens of his Ranger garments once more cling to his form.
1644053108843.png
Prized Possessions: A silver-leaf amulet, with a fairly basic chain.
Hygiene: Adequate.
Voice:

QUALITIES AND FLAWS:
Strengths: Some trained level of endurance, and skill in weaponry.
Fears: Loss, to some obvious degree. Recent events have lead him to be paranoid of the safety of those close to him. The desert, for a number of reasons(One of which enjoys burrowing, apparently). Sharks.
Weaknesses: Generally the same weaknesses any mortal man would have. It’s a long list.
Intelligence: Basic intelligence. Street-smart. He has recently began looking into various tactics that would be helpful for training Rangers in the field.
Languages: Common, with common phrases of Elven mixed in. An essential knowledge of Mok'yra curses. Ayda

ETHICS AND MOTIVATIONS:
Personality: Stern and generally seen as straight-forward. He holds a serious attitude towards most situations, and it's often rare that he'll find himself cracking jokes.
Religion or Cults: Strict follower of Theodra's teachings.
Alignment:
Short Term Goals:
  • Do better for himself and get over his addictions. Find his way again.
  • Recover his strength and skills fully, and improve them further.
  • Find himself a new career.

Long Term Goals:

Last edited:

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
There are probably mistakes somewhere, and it's really not in-depth, but I'm lazy rn.

Elt

Lord of Altera
Retired Staff
there's a 'town bicycle' joke in there somewhere but i cba to figure out good phrasing for it

ryde or die ward

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
Finished up some things, and paved the way for in-depth relations. Added art by Charybdis to the art section. Hopefully can work myself into keeping this thing up to date, and can be bothered to actually finish it.

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
Slow start to updates, now. Not sure what to put in certain areas, but I'll figure it out as I go along. Good to be back.