Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Sallana's day of fertility - Peaceful 25th

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
Sallana's day of fertility

"We love the things we love for what they are,,
Date: saturday the 25th february
Time: 4 PM EST

9 PM GMT
10 PM GMT+1

How to get there:

Easiest way: Take the port from Storm's landing - The port can be found by going west from the coast and find the stable.
Signs will lead the way after that.

IC INFO
Words spread:
"It is that time of the year again - The time where the mead is at its finest, the bread is crunchy, and the flowers begin to grow. The time soon lands upon Floodlock, and it is soon time for the farmers to prepare their crops."
Words are spread that these times will be celebrated in the lands of Azerwind, celebrating Sallana's day, with a giant feast, praying for a good harvest yet again this year. At the feast there will be prepared buffets of food for people of all ranks and societies. These are times meant to be celebrated by all!

Poster:
Still to be made - Will update when made and posted OOCly

Happenings:
Music:

Need someone willing to play some music!
IGN name:
IC name:
Instrument:

Fun competetions
- Lumberjack contest
Explains itself, will make some rules
Who can attend?: Anyone at the event, no need to sign up beforehand

- Nail the log
Gonna be focused on rolls, and some fair skill and strenght!
Who can attend?: Anyone at the event, no need to sign up beforehand!

- Wife carrying race
The partners decide who will carry who - Then they shall proceed through a race with a few obstacles, while carrying their wife. The winner will win the weigh of the carried partner in mead.
Who can attend?: You will need to either be in a relationship, engaged, or married - Will need a partner basically.

Love setup for the singles:
"Do you wish to find love? Do you wish to test your luck and see if Sallana will bring you an angel of love? Sign up for an arranged private meeting with a possible partner for the future"
IGN name:
IC name:
Male or female:
Race:
Preferences (Gender, colours, races etc.):

Current list:
Alanis Faleth
Theodosius Hostilius Herennius
Gregor Beledrent
Lokela
Kam
Alison Kane
Brennard Westmay
Njorun Wilkstrom-Eldsvart
Angelo Eberhall
Lillinette Le'Roux
Peter Longtree
Henri Bayard
Victor Roichstead

The feast:
Any house, city, nation, or private person, that would like to add to the feast, with some of their local specialties, then be more than welcome to share the happiness and love - In the hope for a good harvest!
OOC: In other words, if you wish to advertise some specialty from your region, house or something the alike, then you can just fill out this form (If it is a special item, I will set up a chest for it), and I will make sure it will be served at the feast :D
IGN name:
What is it?:
Where is it from?:
Extra info, not required (Who made it, how was it made or something that makes it special):
Do you have items for it?:

OOC INFO
So basically, this will be a big gathering and feast, where characters from everywhere can meet up, drink, eat and do lots of other fun things! I will begin to write up more and more stuff, but now I am at least in good time :D
I hope people can be somewhat peaceful at this event, it is not in my best interest to have it be forced peaceful, but I want the event to be peaceful :)

Gonna need some servers: Will be paid 2500 radiants
IGN name:

IC name:

Current list:
IGN name: BobDdoss
IC name: Jonik Niamh (Only if main can't go)

Gonna need some chefs: Will be paid 2500 radiants
IGN name:
IC name:
Current list:

Fortune tellers: Will be paid 2500 radiants
Current list:
IGN name: TheDeester
IC name: (I forgot, I am sorry) TheDeester

Last edited:

Firegirl

Lord of Altera
Totally signed up Alanis for the love thing. HEhehehe.

IGN name: firegirl7892467

IC name: Alanis Faleth

Male or female: Female

Preferences (Gender, colours, races etc.): Male, not picky about hair or skin color. Not picky about race, as long as it an't orc. Height as to be above 5 feet. As to love some aspects of the woods/nature. Cannot be some evil villian/bad guy.

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
Totally signed up Alanis for the love thing. HEhehehe.

IGN name: firegirl7892467

IC name: Alanis Faleth

Male or female: Female

Preferences (Gender, colours, races etc.): Male, not picky about hair or skin color. Not picky about race, as long as it an't orc. Height as to be above 5 feet. As to love some aspects of the woods/nature. Cannot be some evil villian/bad guy.
Just got reminded of something- Added "Race" category - Thought it might be... Well- Useless if I asked what people prefered, and I did not know how to sort them xD So if you can just quickly fill that :D

Tot

Lord of Altera
Frosty
The_Tottot
The_Tottot
Frosty
Seeing as the shitposts have more likes than the initial post I'd like to reiterate the fact that Mok does not want that here . . .

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
Seeing as the shitposts have more likes than the initial post I'd like to reiterate the fact that Mok does not want that here . . .
It's almost like the posts are funny and people like them, or something

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
It's almost like the posts are funny and people like them, or something
Never banned them, just asked to keep them on a low :)
There are a lot of other places to shitpost, fun is allowed, but I want the thread to stay on its rails and be relavent :)

So you are not banned from shitposting, but try to respect that this is not a shitpost thread, but an event thread I'd like to stay somewhat railed.

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
Why the hell not?

IGN name: Dr_PuddingMan
IC name: Lokela
Male or female: Male
Race: Forest Elf (Sooleran)
Preferences (Gender, colours, races etc.): "Bring me any woman you can, I won't bite.. unless they want me to.. OH and she must like animals."

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
IGN name: Blorbis83
IC name: Theodosius Hostilius Herennius
Male or female: Male
Race: Human
Preferences (Gender, colours, races etc.): Heterosexual. Gentle, loving match, though one unafraid of kicking ass.. Also, he prefers humans, but is not opposed to courting another races. (Just as some background, he likes hunting, leather working and hiking)

Last edited: