Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

SallyPirate

Sizzix

Doge Keeper
"Sizzix, the long standing and horribly nefarious member of Hollow World was recently inducted into the Shadow Council, a mere initiate in training to become a Shadow Councillor. Sp0oky."

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Alright guys- A player already requested not to derail the thread. Let's comply.

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
Sally was a longtime member of this community, and was-- or in many cases, I would hope, still is-- respected, despite her leaving.
Instead of focusing on what anyone could have done wrong, or the bad sides of this situation, why not remember her as being an amazing part of this community? As an artist, role player, staff member, et cetera. Rumors and such won't make anything better, either. Som shouldn't have to be attacked (even passively-aggressively) for putting on her big boots and addressing the community as a whole about a not-so-good situation. In my book, that's pretty damn brave of her.
Regardless, we'll all miss her.

Last edited:

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
I remember on my 2nd week on HW Sally was buying fish, I didn't know she was a staff member, I didn't know anything about her, but what I /did/ know...was that fishing seemed to be the fastest skill to level up on mcmmo, so I fished...I fished a lot, I ended up fishing approximately 500 fish for Sally, and selling them to her, she laughed and asked if I had anyone to rp with, and I told her Roy didn't get out much...Sally not only helped me get a few radiants, but she also allowed me to coin my personal favorite word of "Feesh" during a convo between the two of us when I misspelled fish. I don't know why she left, but I won't question it, and I won't get hung up on it, I'll just fondly remember her as the unofficial co-founder of Feeshism. Thanks Sally, so long, and thanks for all the reasons to fish.

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
Cyber.. That story hurt to read..

I know what its like to lose a friend. o.o(tearfell)

Firegirl

Lord of Altera
Ok, now time for my own story.

I never spoke with any of the Staff until I was into my year of Hollowworld. I was always hearing rumors that they are crabby and what not..so I ketp to myself.

This past coming month I desided I needed to talk to Staff member to see if the rumors were true. The person I picked was SallyPirate. I talked with her for maybe 20 min's, just chatting with her about random stuff, I even asked her about the rumor, in which she said she had heard of but that the Staff arn't scary people.

Thread's about banning players got up on the fourms, one was Tybalt's. I remember posting my voice on the thread, paging through the agurments and taking everybody's words into account. After his banishment died down, I remember I asked each Staff member if they were ok. I know it was stressful to both player parties AND Staff parties, so I asked if they where ok, or if they needed cheering up.

I had asked Sally if she was ok after Tybalt's ban, and we got into a conversation. She told me some really nice things about myself, and then it got into a discussion about her comics, and thus lead to the Hollowween Comic for the ball.

While some people only speak with Staff about important Staff related issues, I found myself talking with Sally more about everyday stuff. I assume that's why it hit me so hard when she just up and left, because I had grown comfortable with her and talked to her more often.

Tbh, that's probley why I'm agressive toward this topic.

Spark

Broken
Sally is pretty cool, even if we did have the odd difference of opinion. It's sad to see such an old and committed player leave and on what appears to be bad terms.

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
It's sad to see Sally go since she, as well as other staff (don't worry I didn't forget about ya lot :p), helped me during my first few weeks on HollowWorlds.

Have a good one, Sally