Sams Art Junk Pile

Samwych

Loyal Servant of Altera
Samwych
Samwych
hi yall i do art and whenever i doodle stuff im gonna post it in here, im trying to doodle more often since my job has been taking up a lot of time and to be honest its kind of draining a lot of my morale so im gonna just post things in here! to start off im gonna post some old stuff i've done + some more recent things

d515cba398701c4274a2f1597d981b5c.png d0c0440d981ea9c42cb03220c1bfeeb7.png
he sippin, not trippin.png
853730447df2e333922ba0559fe3e6fa.png

and some really tiny bois

firstaid2.png fe037a0f662c703101293b42a86dcc83.png

ok thats it for now!! ill post more soon when i have some actual time to draw see yall soon

Samwych

Loyal Servant of Altera
Samwych
Samwych
morning everybody i got some commissions to do (yay!) but ill be doing those later today, for now i had a dream about one of my older characters and i had the urge to draw her. i might port her over to hollow who knows! anyways heres my chaos lesbain deryth

4d54d3dec97cd2a5c84dc6afc60410af.png

she was originally an elf but i might make her a halfling

Samwych

Loyal Servant of Altera
Samwych
Samwych
Do you do animation? I'd love to see what your style looks like translated into movement
I did, actually! In school I made a little project where I actually had the animation interact with me, and it was like this.. Side-by-side banter. I was really proud of it but now that I look back on it, it wasn't the greatest thing ever lol. animation takes a lot of time and patience and i stopped when i was younger bc i didn't have enough patience with myself.. i'd love to get back into it, though.

Samwych

Loyal Servant of Altera
Samwych
Samwych
why don't u cry about it
0adbf1d50ebc3fb299aad2e8636c7c65.png

this is a lil bit of.. practice and also kind of vent?? i need to get on top of drawing every day. on the plus side though my job is finally done for the season and i don't have to do boring office stuff every day ahah. i'm going through some pretty heavy stuff and not sure how to take it so i feel like the best outlet is just to let out my emotions through gill. i don't think he's crying about anything in particular. anyways, ciao!