Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Sams Art Junk Pile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samwych

Lord of Altera
Merchant
Samwych
Samwych
Merchant
Hi everybody! Hope you're havin' a good Wednesday. A lot of people have been asking if my commissions are open lately- And I'm finally going to open them up again! So ladies and gents, let me be the first to present the First Annual Turkey Samwych Commissions!

tumblr_lu4evrYKHC1qibcty.giftumblr_lu4ev3RrZv1qibcty.giftumblr_lu4evj33T91qibcty.giftumblr_mdmj9cUYEA1qbs47q.giftumblr_lu4ewkv8Rb1qibcty.gif tumblr_lu4evxQiZO1qibcty.giftumblr_lu4evrYKHC1qibcty.gif

I'm going to be changing my rates this time around- And I won't be accepting rads this time either. I'm in a bit of a pinch with money, and I could use some cash to get my family some gifts for the holidays. Without further ado, here's the list!

Chibi:
Half chibi: $5
Full chibi: $10

Bobbing Pixel Art: $25
(This will be like the pixel art in my signature!)

Busts:
Lined: $10
Colored & Shaded: $15

Halfbody:
Lined: $15
Colored & Shaded: $20

Fullbody:
Lined: $20
Colored & Shaded: $25

Any additional characters are $5, and you can make special requests! (Like if you want a banner for your region, or something else that isn't listed here) Please keep in mind that I have the right to deny a commission if I’m uncomfortable with it.

Current Roster:
1. Yuki_The_Witch.
2. Charybdis
3. Sankera

I will be opening and closing up slots once they're finished- But I'll be pacing myself this time around! Last time I got a bit overwhelmed with the amount of art on my plate to draw. Please just message me here in this thread, in the forum DMs, or even discord! Thank you!

tumblr_mdmjcm82W51qbs47q.gif

Last edited:

The Cartoon Witch

Lord of Altera
Hi everybody! Hope you're havin' a good Wednesday. A lot of people have been asking if my commissions are open lately- And I'm finally going to open them up again! So ladies and gents, let me be the first to present the First Annual Turkey Samwych Commissions!

View attachment 96101View attachment 96098View attachment 96097View attachment 96095View attachment 96096 View attachment 96099View attachment 96100

I'm going to be changing my rates this time around- And I won't be accepting rads this time either. I'm in a bit of a pinch with money, and I could use some cash to get my family some gifts for the holidays. Without further ado, here's the list!

Chibi:
Half chibi: $5
Full chibi: $10

Bobbing Pixel Art: $25
(This will be like the pixel art in my signature!)

Busts:
Lined: $10
Colored & Shaded: $15

Halfbody:
Lined: $15
Colored & Shaded: $20

Fullbody:
Lined: $20
Colored & Shaded: $25

Any additional characters are $5, and you can make special requests! (Like if you want a banner for your region, or something else that isn't listed here) Please keep in mind that I have the right to deny a commission if I’m uncomfortable with it.

Current Roster:

I will be opening and closing up slots once they're finished- But I'll be pacing myself this time around! Last time I got a bit overwhelmed with the amount of art on my plate to draw. Please just message me here in this thread, in the forum DMs, or even discord! Thank you!

View attachment 96102

I get paid on Friday. Save a spot for me

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
I have money if you have a spot left

Galaxy

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Hero
Staff
uhavebeengalaxyd
uhavebeengalaxyd
Hero
aaaa i'd do this but i literally am not allowed to pay online for a n y t h i n g

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
Next time slots open, me want. Your art is mwah and I love your cartoony style!

Status
Not open for further replies.