Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Sams Art Junk Pile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samwych

Lord of Altera
Merchant
Samwych
Samwych
Merchant
hi yall i do art and whenever i doodle stuff im gonna post it in here, im trying to doodle more often since my job has been taking up a lot of time and to be honest its kind of draining a lot of my morale so im gonna just post things in here! to start off im gonna post some old stuff i've done + some more recent things

d0c0440d981ea9c42cb03220c1bfeeb7.png
he sippin, not trippin.png
853730447df2e333922ba0559fe3e6fa.png

and some really tiny bois

firstaid2.pngfe037a0f662c703101293b42a86dcc83.png

ok thats it for now!! ill post more soon when i have some actual time to draw see yall soon

Last edited:

Samwych

Lord of Altera
Merchant
Samwych
Samwych
Merchant
oh and before i forget i also did a quick doodle of Kamaoe's lovely character who i wiSH i had more interactions with

a6230cab9e98ff7a3d628fbfa475f71b.png

god bless her

Samwych

Lord of Altera
Merchant
Samwych
Samwych
Merchant
morning everybody i got some commissions to do (yay!) but ill be doing those later today, for now i had a dream about one of my older characters and i had the urge to draw her. i might port her over to hollow who knows! anyways heres my chaos lesbain deryth

4d54d3dec97cd2a5c84dc6afc60410af.png

she was originally an elf but i might make her a halfling

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Gosh darn it these make me feel all warm inside! Why do you make me feel these feelings!!? ARGH!

ToastySpam

Chairman of the Procrastination Committee
Legend
ToastySpam
ToastySpam
Legend
Do you do animation? I'd love to see what your style looks like translated into movement

Samwych

Lord of Altera
Merchant
Samwych
Samwych
Merchant
Do you do animation? I'd love to see what your style looks like translated into movement
I did, actually! In school I made a little project where I actually had the animation interact with me, and it was like this.. Side-by-side banter. I was really proud of it but now that I look back on it, it wasn't the greatest thing ever lol. animation takes a lot of time and patience and i stopped when i was younger bc i didn't have enough patience with myself.. i'd love to get back into it, though.

Samwych

Lord of Altera
Merchant
Samwych
Samwych
Merchant
why don't u cry about it
0adbf1d50ebc3fb299aad2e8636c7c65.png

this is a lil bit of.. practice and also kind of vent?? i need to get on top of drawing every day. on the plus side though my job is finally done for the season and i don't have to do boring office stuff every day ahah. i'm going through some pretty heavy stuff and not sure how to take it so i feel like the best outlet is just to let out my emotions through gill. i don't think he's crying about anything in particular. anyways, ciao!

Status
Not open for further replies.