Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Sams Art Junk Pile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samwych

Lord of Altera
Merchant
Samwych
Samwych
Merchant
last post for the night- i know i've been spamming. i've just had a backlog of doodles i've been saving and wanted to get them out- heres a screenshot from the office that i needed to use gill with

a6b3ea56f23a832070508d5a396d43a9.png
DwGBG4BU8AALhGc-1.jpg

Samwych

Lord of Altera
Merchant
Samwych
Samwych
Merchant
you thought i was satisfied with my first ball outfit? wrong. ball outfit two, the sequel, mother truckers

30465fb27c42ed7eefcbc0449da06aa0.png

Galaxy

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Hero
Staff
uhavebeengalaxyd
uhavebeengalaxyd
Hero
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Samwych

Lord of Altera
Merchant
Samwych
Samwych
Merchant
gill just havin a lil dance party- i had this in my head for a while and i was like "yknow why not" so i did it

popipo.gif

Last edited:

Samwych

Lord of Altera
Merchant
Samwych
Samwych
Merchant
i got a new art program and im super duper not used to it and idk whats going on but heres a doodle i did to try things out

f7802b1edd45e7c7e66b3e3872b6f055.jpg

Samwych

Lord of Altera
Merchant
Samwych
Samwych
Merchant
some not so great vent art but i recently got a rejection letter from my dream college and it's been really crushing. i've been crying for a majority of the day-- but i know that i'll be okay and i haven't truly lost anything. they at least told me i had a strong portfolio- its just my SAT scores that sucked ahah. i'm not going to give up, but sometimes you just need a second to let everything out.

94b5708c70a2611828267867e3d813bf.png

Status
Not open for further replies.