Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Sams Art Junk Pile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
some not so great vent art but i recently got a rejection letter from my dream college and it's been really crushing. i've been crying for a majority of the day-- but i know that i'll be okay and i haven't truly lost anything. they at least told me i had a strong portfolio- its just my SAT scores that sucked ahah. i'm not going to give up, but sometimes you just need a second to let everything out.

View attachment 97659
Feel better, Sam.
Rejection stings, but at least you can try again. <: )

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
some not so great vent art but i recently got a rejection letter from my dream college and it's been really crushing. i've been crying for a majority of the day-- but i know that i'll be okay and i haven't truly lost anything. they at least told me i had a strong portfolio- its just my SAT scores that sucked ahah. i'm not going to give up, but sometimes you just need a second to let everything out.

View attachment 97659
I went through the same thing last year, fortunately I have found that the Uni that i ended up going to was a whole lot better for many reasons, and I hope you will find the same! :heart: we believe in you!

Samwych

Lord of Altera
Merchant
Samwych
Samwych
Merchant
gonna be taking a break from hollow for a little bit. i appreciate all of your kind words and encouragement from my last post- but i need a little bit of time to sit down and mope for a little bit. thank you all for understanding and thank you all for being so kind.

340888c58e4850edb497668e225e958b.png

Samwych

Lord of Altera
Merchant
Samwych
Samwych
Merchant
hi- i'm still technically gone but i wanted to take a second to show y'all what i've been doing the past few days-- i've been making toyhouse profiles for all my characters, and so far i got four down. you can see them all right here https://toyhou.se/Samwych

they're not completely done, but all the art is essentially done. please tell me what you think or what i should improve on!

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
hi- i'm still technically gone but i wanted to take a second to show y'all what i've been doing the past few days-- i've been making toyhouse profiles for all my characters, and so far i got four down. you can see them all right here https://toyhou.se/Samwych

they're not completely done, but all the art is essentially done. please tell me what you think or what i should improve on!
Ooo!

Samwych

Lord of Altera
Merchant
Samwych
Samwych
Merchant
I'm currently taking commissions to help pay for new furniture for my room. I had a bug infestation which made me have to throw a lot of things out. If you have the money please consider commissioning me, my rates can be seen here:

And if you can't pay I would very much appreciate you spreading the word. Thank you!

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
I'm currently taking commissions to help pay for new furniture for my room. I had a bug infestation which made me have to throw a lot of things out. If you have the money please consider commissioning me, my rates can be seen here:

And if you can't pay I would very much appreciate you spreading the word. Thank you!
Oh no! Lemme check and see if I can't get something together. I'll show this around though! Without a doubt.

Citrine

Lord of Altera
Very Sweet
Legend
Big Voter
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Zitrine
Zitrine
Sweetheart

How long can one reserve a spot?

Samwych

Lord of Altera
Merchant
Samwych
Samwych
Merchant
Hi! People are still responding to this thread asking for commissions even though I don't go here anymore and don't plan to. Hollow turned out to be a sort of negative factor in my life and I don't want to resume or continue my time here and want to go places that give me more creative freedom. If you want to commission me contact me at samlynnwilhelm@gmail.com , i am not going to reiterate this or repeat this any more. I've stated it multiple times and it's kinda annoying to see people asking over and over despite the fact that the information is right there.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
We can lock the thread for you if you've moved on. You can edit your top post to reflect that you've moved on with your contact info.

Status
Not open for further replies.