Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Sangria - Parchment

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
f8cfb961a5d8357b893bb9e55f9c7ed2.png

-=-

From Cymic Seymour of the Sangria Regime,

I hereby write this letter to offer up a chance to join our cause. To explain a little bit about the guild, we contribute to war efforts, bond as a kinship, and keep the grounds of Altera safe, the best one could do as an ever growing group. We are a guard force for hire, and we serve wherever we may be. We also seek allies, and mutual connections in which we can offer protection for supplies, any and all is appreciated. If you hold any interests or desire in contributing to the Regime, contact me through letters sent to my Tambry shop.

"In the heat of battle, violence can only be shut down with more violence, in one way, or another, words prove useless to the deaf."
SSSS.png
View attachment 75751
OOC:

If you wish to join, fill out an application and post it on the thread here:
The Sangria Regime

Last edited:

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
Oh yes; The shop's "address" would be included on the parchment. Your "letter" is the application placed on the thread.

Application template on the bottom of the Regime's thread.

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
*Any communication or sort of messaging Cymic may have had with Roy and the smithing guild would have gone silent with Roy's departure, and failure to mention to his protege the deal which he'd made with the blond commander*

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
*Any communication or sort of messaging Cymic may have had with Roy and the smithing guild would have gone silent with Roy's departure, and failure to mention to his protege the deal which he'd made with the blond commander*
Who is his protege?

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
View attachment 75756

-=-

From Cymic Seymour of the Sangria Regime,

I hereby write this letter to offer up a chance to join our cause. To explain a little bit about the guild, we contribute to war efforts, bond as a kinship, and keep the grounds of Altera safe, the best one could do as an ever growing group. We are a guard force for hire, and we serve wherever we may be. We also seek allies, and mutual connections in which we can offer protection for supplies, any and all is appreciated. If you hold any interests or desire in contributing to the Regime, contact me through letters sent to my Tambry shop.

"In the heat of battle, violence can only be shut down with more violence, in one way, or another, words prove useless to the deaf."
View attachment 75755
View attachment 75751
OOC:

If you wish to join, fill out an application and post it on the thread here:
The Sangria Regime
Cymic neeeds to learn how to margin his paper.