Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Sangrian Claims

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
+ Halbed - The capital of Sangria and the seat of the reigning house Seymour. It is the only hearth within the tundra for miles. Outside of the tall walls, it spans white with snow and dotted with spruce and pine- Which happen to be infested with wendigos and giants. A city of hedonistic values.

+ Castle Orlog - If the giant statue of Cymic does not make it clear enough, it is his own personal castle built into the side of a mountain- Still under heavy construction.

+ Konungsriki - Albeit cold, Konungsriki harbors an arena and is used mainly for the Kingdom's fairgrounds.

Last edited:

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Tre'hjem has nothing describing it, in case you wanted it to have one and just forgot.
Will delete this post if necessary

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
This is such a cool map. The Dwarven Kingdom overlaps on this map and Kharuz-Korum is actually within Sangrian territory, giving reason to all that Roleplay we had :D Hopefully after Sunday, more political Roleplay will follow that will include the Dwarven Kingdom making their own political map =)
Could you PM us how you made such a beautiful piece? I'd be most thankful!

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
This is such a cool map. The Dwarven Kingdom overlaps on this map and Kharuz-Korum is actually within Sangrian territory, giving reason to all that Roleplay we had :D Hopefully after Sunday, more political Roleplay will follow that will include the Dwarven Kingdom making their own political map =)
Could you PM us how you made such a beautiful piece? I'd be most thankful!
Credit to rauyran
https://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/new-world-maps.38462/#post-651292

Tre'hjem has nothing describing it, in case you wanted it to have one and just forgot.
Will delete this post if necessary
Thank you, i did forget, whoopsy