Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Saturday 23rd, 5:00 est]- The Festival of the Feast - Astrum Island

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
OOC Prices and Tournament Infomation
The Tournament will cost 3000 radiants to enter, with a 500 radiant deposit so we can make sure we have enough contestants.

Round 1 - Voting for a dish will cost 500-1000 radiants each, so as people dont just buy 100 votes for themselves and ruin the game for the other contestants.

Round 2 & 3 - Betting on the contestants shall be available and encouraged

All funds recived from this event will go towards the prizes, the feasts, and towards expanding Astrum Island (these funds are not going straight into anyone's pockets xD)
I'll be honest, this probably puts off a good portion of people from attending. 3k to enter and anyone who votes has to pay as well? Can make it so 'no voting on your own dishes' or 'people who enter the tournament cannot vote'. And consider lowering that 3k entry fee if you're in need of entrants.

RagingLunacy

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
Hollicynthea
Hollicynthea
Lover
Would like to know the time as well, since I put up an event for the 23rd yesterday ;v;

Icanra

Lord of Altera
Merchant
Icanra
Icanra
Merchant
I'll be honest, this probably puts off a good portion of people from attending. 3k to enter and anyone who votes has to pay as well? Can make it so 'no voting on your own dishes' or 'people who enter the tournament cannot vote'. And consider lowering that 3k entry fee if you're in need of entrants.
The reason we have the voting and entry cost that amount is so that we can buy the expensive mystery item which hopefully hooks people in, however i have taken your ideas into account and lowered the prices slightly

Icanra

Lord of Altera
Merchant
Icanra
Icanra
Merchant
Right okay, the date is up and the costs are lowered, hopefull we get more contestants

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
Round 1 - Voting for a dish will cost 300 radiants each, so as people dont just buy 100 votes for themselves and ruin the game for the other contestants. People competing in the event, CANNOT vote on their own dishes.
???​