Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Saturday 23rd, 5:00 est]- The Festival of the Feast - Astrum Island

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
There's a price so people do not vote on themselves

Yet people aren't allowed to vote on themselves

Icanra

Lord of Altera
Merchant
Icanra
Icanra
Merchant
There's a price so people do not vote on themselves

Yet people aren't allowed to vote on themselves
Right okay the price is to discourage spam voting (meaning people dont vote like 10 times for their friend) and the general rule that you cannot vote for yourself (because obvious reasons) sorry i phrased it badly the first time, is this easier to understand? I shall make this edit to the main page in the morning

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Right okay the price is to discourage spam voting (meaning people dont vote like 10 times for their friend) and the general rule that you cannot vote for yourself (because obvious reasons) sorry i phrased it badly the first time, is this easier to understand? I shall make this edit to the main page in the morning
What about setting up straw men candidates (joke)

Narvendel

Lord of Altera
Part of the reason that it was likely confusing is because in a standard voting system, each participant only has one vote to cast, instead of having the capability to purchase more votes to cast, as you seem to have here.

Icanra

Lord of Altera
Merchant
Icanra
Icanra
Merchant
Part of the reason that it was likely confusing is because in a standard voting system, each participant only has one vote to cast, instead of having the capability to purchase more votes to cast, as you seem to have here.
The reason we have this as i doubt we will get enough voting onlookers for someone to get more votes than everyone else. Meaning i have to resort to this, unless there is a good turnout

MelodyMusica

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Violet won't make it to compete as she ended up getting beat up pretty badly this week.

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
Might be a small chance I can attend, no promises though!