Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Saturday, July 1st] Trial of Ciaran Niall

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
Settle down, I like my chips with salt and vinegar, but too much if either ruins the bag

-K9

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
Have to bump this to Saturday due to OOC reasons, hopefully it's not clashing with another event. If it is, please let me know.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Have to bump this to Saturday due to OOC reasons, hopefully it's not clashing with another event. If it is, please let me know.
My event is the same date, though an hour later

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
My event is the same date, though an hour later
I'll see if I can't get it moved back, don't want it to clash since there might be people who have to be at the trial who'd like to hit up your event.
Just saw your thread in the feed after posting this. wow.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
I'll see if I can't get it moved back, don't want it to clash since there might be people who have to be at the trial who'd like to hit up your event.
It's alright. It's a bit of a busy weekend, so no worries.

Snerus

I didn't do it for the 'Gram, I did it for Gotham
why do we need to have trials for immigrants back in my day we'd just call the ICE and watch those little beans jump back over the wall

Icanra

Lord of Altera
Merchant
Icanra
Icanra
Merchant
Tomorrow would be best for me, i cannot do tomorrow and im busy next week

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
Time has been set up, I've spoken with Icanra about being able to do Saturday and he's kindly agreed to it so long as it stays that time and date.

EDIT: New time is 5pm EST. ._. It's in the OP, but I figure it's easier to put it here.

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Settle down, I like my chips with salt and vinegar, but too much if either ruins the bag

-K9
Idk what you're talking about. I like lots of both.

Oh it's a metaphor.

Yeah I concur with K9

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
This has ended. Ciaran lost in what was a biased trial. He lost an unrigged dice roll and lost his non-dominant hand.