Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

ScootyOwl/Kitsune Re-Application [Approved - Niko]

Kitsune

Lord of Altera
1. What is your Minecraft username?
ScootyOwl

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
Denmark

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yes, I have.

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming is when you make use of information from OOC sources to your advantage whilst in character.
Powergaming is when a player unfairly exaggerates his character's strengths and abilities or refuses to acknowledge his character's limitations when interacting with other players' characters in different situations.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No. Of course not.

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Bartooliinii

8. Tell us about yourself!
My IRL name is Oliver. I'm a 22 year-old dane living near Copenhagen. I'm an aspiring goldsmith/jeweler and I therefore spend most of my free time working on projects relating to exactly that. So really I would consider smithing/crafting my 'main' hobby. I also enjoy painting, woodworking and writing. I'm a typewriter enthusiast :cool:. When I'm not busy working on important projects I also have an interest in general fitness and enjoy physical and outdoors-y activities such as cycling, hiking and swimming. I'm a very social guy, and I enjoy taking part in social arrangements - even ones that do not tie in with my usual friend circles.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
No. :D

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
I've known about Hollowworld since I initially joined back in 2012.

About Your Character!

Character Name
:
Brae

Character Age:

Character Race:
Caparii - Greathorn

Appearance:
Brae is a light-skinned, sturdily built greathorn male with a height of 6 ft and a set of pale green eyes. The hair on his head is similar in color to the fur on his lower body - a light tone of brown with a walnut undertone. His head is adorned with a set of curved horns that carry signs of past scuffles, but even so it is evident that he makes an effort to keep them looking presentable. Brae also carries a golden necklace around his neck.

Picture of the Skin:

101154101155Skin - by me :)

Written Test!

Brae was a proud creature, perhaps too proud at times. The faint, yet unmistakably familiar taste of wine yet lingered in his mouth - a memento from last night's carousal. yet, he couldn't seem to recall how he had since made his way from there to here, and how he had gotten his horns stuck in a thick bush. In truth he could have probably slept for another couple of hours, but his post-bash slumber had been disturbed by a pair of hands reaching inside the bush and taking a firm hold of his horns. It was then as Brae came to that he realized he was bent over face-down in a bush. He instinctively tried to move his head as the stranger's hands first grasped his horns, but it became apparent that he was stuck. The stranger; a woman judging by the sound of her voice, spoke in an unintelligible dialect foreign to Brae. Brae, stubborn by nature, attempted to free himself from the thick branches that had gotten tangled up with his horns, and in response to this the stranger then let go of them and took a step back. Brae's efforts however were to no avail, and after having struggled for a solid minute he gave up on trying as he let out a low, bothersome groan.
Exhausted, Brae lowered himself down into an odd resting position as to relax his back and neck. At this point the stranger once again reached for his horns and gently began tugging at them. The Caparii didn't care to resist it at this point, as he had tired himself out trying to forcefully wrestle himself free just then. Eventually Brae could feel the branches loosing their grip on his horns, and at that moment - perhaps a tad immaturely, he mustered his strength into pulling himself out of the bush with a force that sent him staggering backwards as he tried to find his footing. For the first time he was now able to see the helpful stranger. A short, fair haired woman dressed in a green tunic and a pair of brown cowhide boots. The stranger nodded at him, grinning as she uttered a brief comment.
Brae, feeling a sense of indebtedness, reached into his satchel and retrieved two small coins, holding them out towards the woman in a gesture as to signal he wanted her to accept it as thanks for her selfless deed in helping him. The woman accepted Brae's coin, and after that they each went their separate ways.

Last edited:

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
Welcome Back!
Rahasgif.gif

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points.

+Do not Powergame, Metagame or use X-Rays on the server! Our moderation team makes sure to deal with severe reports.
+ Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.