Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Scourge Is Available To Be Conquered.(Again)

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
Scourge, a town located at -1500, 5500 on the map is available to be conquered or settled by any group that has the power to do so and, in addition, the appropriate amount of people to utilize the region. In total, it expands 264 plots. It contains an underground rp mushroom biome (Was approved by Somnastra solus) with the availability of mushroom based housing. Also, there are the remnants of old Bandit constructions as well as the remnants of the old Harlot's Veil Thieves guild. (Their vault may or may not have been raided. I'm not the guy who would know.) It is equipped with docks and a large sea fairing icebreaker vessel of the Nakat trading variety.

There is of course a long list of stipulations that any group must abide by if they wish to take over the town. But for the most part I can summarize them thusly:

• The town is yours for all building intents and purposes. It is also yours to RP in as you wish and add/remove members as you wish.

• I will retain full OOC ownership of the region, but I will not by any means kick you out.

• You are, in rp, vulnerable to attack by any group that wishes to beset upon you and take over the region for themselves so long as they too fulfill the aforementioned requirements.

• You may have parts of the town destroyed via RP, but the destruction can only be temporary.

There are other rules but essentially they are in place to ensure the survival of the town. Nothing more.

You may find another thread made by Balatro detailing some of Scourge here:
http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/violent-city-scourge-home-of-the-lucan-haven-of-free-men.32503/

Apply in the comments as you see fit.

Last edited:

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
the question is...

Does scourage have clay?

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
I gave it a look. There does not appear to be any clay. Sorry to disappoint.

Sir Arc

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Sir_Arc
Sir_Arc
Mystic
I might be interested in taking this over, or helping taking it over.

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
Are you going to want to DM a takeover?

Got a group of two to three if you're allowing it.

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
I don't need to DM the take-over. The area is essentially player-character abandoned. There are still NPC residents.

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
I don't need to DM the take-over. The area is essentially player-character abandoned. There are still NPC residents.
Thank you sir- and just to make sure, if pirates were to come and raid, is this also allowed?

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
If you are interested in the contents of the chests that players have left behind: No way. If it is just a rp raid, I don't see why not. It could be a fun event. But getting off scot free shouldn't be guaranteed. If we wanted to make things interesting, Dum'ni might show up.

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
If you are interested in the contents of the chests that players have left behind: No way. If it is just a rp raid, I don't see why not. It could be a fun event. But getting off scot free shouldn't be guaranteed. If we wanted to make things interesting, Dum'ni might show up.
You mind hopping on rn? I was quite serious about such.

Ddaug

Lord of Altera
House Wise will be marching forces from Aelmere within 3 days

Also moving a ship of its navy to hold the bay

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
The town is once again open for RP use by a player group. If there is no strong/viable interest in the next few weeks the town will most likely be refunded due to being unused.

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
The town is once again open for RP use by a player group. If there is no strong/viable interest in the next few weeks the town will most likely be refunded due to being unused.
That's heart breaking. It's the oldest city on the server