Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Script's App [Accepted - Jase]

Script

Villager
About You!

1. What is your Minecraft username?
ScriptKitty

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
US

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yes

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Powergaming- is when someone doesn't have regards for rules or overpowering and forcing actions or gaining power within an unreasonable amount of time. Metagaming is taking OOC knowledge and using it IC or say your other character knows something that none of your other characters know and they automatically know it because you know it OOC.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Niko

8. Tell us about yourself!
Hi, I'm ScriptKitty I've done mcrp for a handful of years now I think I started in 2014? Maybe a little earlier with roleplay in general. I've always liked the idea of becoming another person in another setting or world. Outside of roleplay I draw for fun, play other videos games i.e League of Legends and Siege, I also used to play the cello for school as well as the violin. I'm currently in the process of moving out and I do work full time which is kind of a downer if I just want to roleplay late into the night. I've also got three cats and two dogs, the cats are mine while the dogs belong to my parents. I'm really quiet when you first meet me but then once you get to know me I'm usually get loud and obnoxious.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
(This question is optional! Are you an artist? A builder? A writer? If you want to show off some of your work, we'd love to see it! You can upload a file at the bottom of the page to attach some pictures if you like! If you don't have anything you want to show, that is perfectly fine. Don't worry.)

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
Minty

About Your Character!
This section is about the character you intend to use once you join the server.We ask that new players follow these guidelines during this portion of the application:
  • Characters begin with basic skills and gear. No advanced armor or weaponry. Skills and abilities are appropriate to a novice level. Skills should be learned through roleplay, not through backstory.
  • Characters fit the lore. If you choose to play as a Moor Elf, for example, we expect appearance and details to be fitting with base lore.
  • Characters cannot use magic in any way. The test itself should not mention magic either. HollowWorld uses a restricted magic system and it is only accessible to those who find and learn from a teacher in-game.
  • Tests should not be violent. No murder, killing, death, torture. In the past, 8 out of 10 applications featured characters fighting off bandits or slaying passersby. We don't want to see how well you can script a fight scene. We want to see how well you can tell a story, how well you can roleplay.
  • Be creative and be original. Do not use tests/characters whose home villages were burned, parents murdered, and then set off to be an orphan assassin. It has been done before. Please don't do it again.
  • Written portion of the test is required to be a 400 word minimum. If the test doesn't meet the minimum, Staff may ask you to extend the test before the application is considered.
You can remove the guidelines above when you're copy and pasting the application. The instructions above are for you to read and can be removed when applying.

Character Name:
Auryn Bearbluff

Character Age:

Character Race:
Human

Appearance:
Long blonde hair, with dark stormy blue eyes, she wears a simple tunic with a light brown skirt. She often appears dirty as if she works on a farm.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:

1548785990666.png
Written Test!
The sun beat down upon the human woman, sweat coated her skin as she lifted a dirty right hand using the back of it she wiped her brow, letting out a sigh as she stood and leaned against the shovel she had been using to dig up the soil around her, She looked around and saw what the days work had done, the small plot was dug up, but it was just the beginning it was all dry and barren as if the rains hadn't seen the land for months, which was probably true. Her mother and father had gone to town to see if they could trade for some seeds or perhaps some animals to feed him in the coming days. It was hard for her and her family although they led a relatively peaceful life here on the farm. A life she had no trouble living and was happy to continue living it. She decided to take a break for now though, to drink some water and cool off, working in the sun had blistered her hands and burned her skin. She was stricken with blisters across her hands and arms, her face was barely touched but it had seen the sun for awhile, it was red and hot even when she was within the shade of the trees. Burned again she thought to herself as she used a dirty rag to press away the sweat upon her neck and face. Dirt clung to her skin like the last of the snowfall clung to the ground when winter was at it's end, Auryn heard the sound of horses and turned to look down the path to see her mother and father returning, a smile came to the face of the woman as she saw her parents return once again. As they neared she shoved the rag into a pocket on her skirt and moved over to meet them halfway as they neared the farm.

“I am glad you made it home mother, father.” Auryn said with a soft voice yet loud enough for them to hear as the horses pulled the cart behind them

"We are glad you are still here my sweet." Her father said a smile on his aging face.

She smiled sweetly at her parents who were of course much older than she, her mother graying hair and lines that showed age was around 49 while her father was ten years older at 59, he looked so much older than his actual age, that was attributed to his habits.. Smoking and drinking.. Both were rather heavily inclusive. Her mother was a sweet woman whom dealt with her father's addictions but had her own vices, she too drank but they both managed the farm just fine with the help of their daughter Auryn. Gauthier was her father a man with the height of 5’8 he was built.. In his prime now a man of average weight and build but with some definition but it was fading.. Rapidly with the decline of his health due to his habits and the stress the farm brought him. Katerina her mother was fair and sweet, her skin soft yet wrinkled and pudgy it was the drinking it made her put on weight but she was still a beautiful woman to Auryn her parents were everything she’d ever needed as a family nothing more or less yet they always tried their best to give her the life she deserved. But she didn’t want them to do that the only life she needed was this one.

Last edited:

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Hey Script! Sorry about the delay but there are a few things I have to touch on to continue --
  • Your power-gaming definition is not quite right. You can find the definition here -- [-Click me!-].
  • Your written test doesn't meet the 400-word minimum we have stated on our application page.
Let me know when you have made your edits by replying to this thread. And by the way, thank you for taking the time and effort for your application to join Hollowworld!!!

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Sweet! Then without further ado ---

ignis_clap_by_cukie1-da5rcqb.gif

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Discord & Server IP
Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore & The Lore Book
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
In-Game Character Cards
Donate to the Server!

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points:

+ Do not powergame, metagame or use x-ray texturepacks on the server! Our moderation team makes sure to deal with severe reports.
+ Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.

+If you'd like to provide any feedback, concerns, suggestions, or otherwise on our application process, please feel free to contact me here on the forums.+