Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Searching For Soolerans

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Ohoohooohooo~

Now this has me tingly to make a new char

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
me and rygan and archbishop and blarg and dogbew tried this once
Best RP I've ever had too.
Well, then, got any suggestions? Advice that wouldn't seem obvious going into it?
the hardest part was getting people together to RP. Since you're constantly traveling, it's not like normal city RP where you can log on and someone will eventually hop on and RP. Since you're a caravan you almost have to plan all your RPs ahead of time. It's easy for the group to fall apart.

Catena

Lord of Altera
Hero
Catena
Catena
Hero
I'm interested, and would like to join this! I'd need to make a new character first, though, if you're still accepting people? :)

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
It'd be cool digs if you went from town to town on a bimonthly or monthly basis and had Staff help you set up campsites outside the region perimeter.

Magiik

Lord of Altera
I'm still working on the specifics of how this is going to work. I've got several ideas, but there's a problem with each of them that makes it difficult to work. If you want to make a Sooleran character, feel free to go ahead and we can still meet up and interact and all of that.
I may be shifting a few of my priorities for the group around and seeing if that works, so expect progress soon!

Raykaystar

Lord of Altera
I'm still working on the specifics of how this is going to work. I've got several ideas, but there's a problem with each of them that makes it difficult to work. If you want to make a Sooleran character, feel free to go ahead and we can still meet up and interact and all of that.
I may be shifting a few of my priorities for the group around and seeing if that works, so expect progress soon!
Excited!! :D